Hi friends and happy Friday! These week has gone by so quickly. I can’t believe Sunday is going to be time for Kent to go back to California. In 5 weeks he’ll be back and we will getting our girl married. I think I’m having a hard time believing in spite of all the planning. You know Friday means our weekly roundup, so let’s get to it. OH and let me just say, it’s quite possible I repeat myself on here from time to time. I can barely remember what I ate yesterday, so remembering previous blog posts is darn near impossible. HA!
WEEKLY ROUNDUP NEW & NOTEWORTHY…
- Yesterday I shared the protein pudding I’ve been eating lately. I make it in this. It’s so handy and easy to use. You can click here to see the recipe.
- If you’re in Nashville and like the Flea Market, it’s happening this weekend at the Fairgrounds. We used to go shopping at this when I was in college, so nostalgia has me wanting to check it out.
- Another Nashville event is Movie and Game night in the park on Saturday. Get info here.
- I’m a huge fan of FRIENDS and have it on a lot in the background when I’m working. If you are too, you might remember the episode where “Monica” is trying to make the perfect chocolate chip cookies. Well apparently she did it, and here’s her recipe.
- I started a new book last week at the pool. It’s the first one in a four part series (of which I’ve already read the 4th…LOL) I really love this author. She’s young and I’ve read a couple of her books. You should check them out for your summer reading.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK / YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
- I shared a reel featuring Chico’s styles from our beach trip a few weeks ago. You can shop the looks here.
- I told you about this new brand I received a dress from last week. This week I shared a reel with the dress. See that here.
- Soma pjs have been a favorite of mine for a very long time. I got a new pair and a cute little chemise in a solid. I shared those on Instagram here. You can shop the pieces here along with some of my other favorite picks on the Soma website.
- I received a new swim suit and cute little skirt from a brand called Summersalt for our trip. They have super fun suits and you can even shop them by coverage on the backside. I love that. I like to have FULL coverage. They are having a sale this weekend for 30% off site wide. I always size up to an 8 in swimsuits, but I should have gotten a 6. The skirt is a medium and a small would fit much better.
WEEKLY ROUNDUP NOTEWORTHY SALES…
- ATHLETA up to 60% off a big selection of items. This jacket is super cute.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY 40-60% off everything + EXTRA 15% off purchase
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD You can use the code COASTTOCOAST20 at anytime to get 20% off.
- GAP FACTORY Extra 50% off clearance
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10
- EXPRESS – 30% – 50% off everything
- J CREW 25% off
- J CREW FACTORY 60% off everything, plus extra 15% off 3+ styles
- LOVING TAN use code LISAR to get a FREE tanning mitt with any purchase
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 20% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT up to 40% off EVERYTHING
- NORDSTROM new markdowns with 60% off
- SOMA 30% off swim and t-shirt $29+
- SPANX end of the season 30% off sale. These twill pants are a top seller and loved by all.
- SUMMERSALT – 30% off sitewide