Hi friends! I hope you’ve had a wonderful week. I can’t believe it’s already Friday. The week flew by for me, I feel like we just had a weekly roundup, and here we are again. This is going to be a great weekend around the Richardson house. Katie has a bridal shower Saturday morning, and Kent is flying in Saturday night for a week, so yay for that. And of course Sunday is Father’s Day.
I’ve been moving some things around here in the townhouse since Katie moved out, and rearranging. I think that ‘s part of why the week has gone by so quickly. Now I’m in the market for some new pieces of furniture. I’ll share what I decide on…when I decided. I hate furniture shopping. HA!
NEW & NOTEWORTHY…
- Need to strain a can but don’t want to use a colander? Try this.
- Ever wonder what onion to use in a recipe? This article will tell which onions work best in different dishes.
- Non only is summer my favorite time of year, it’s also one of my favorite foods time to shine. It’s full on ice cream season. I have this ice cream maker and it is so fantastic. I 100% recommend it, and you should definitely try this recipe. It’s our families favorite.
- Colors cycle in and out of style. White cabinets. Wood cabinets. Neutral walls. Colorful walls. Here’s an article with the top 5 brands most popular colors.
- I received the cutest new dress this week. It’s perfect for the heat, and will work for so many occasions. I shared it in Wednesday’s newsletter, but thought it deserved a spot here on the blog. If you aren’t receiving my newsletters, you can scroll to the bottom of this post and drop your email. I send them out to notify and times there’s a new blog post, and sometimes a special edition gets sent with info that’s not seen anywhere else. Ooooo, if that doesn’t pique your curiosity, I don’t know what will. LOL
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK / YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
- Did you see the Father’s Day gift ideas post from Wednesday? You can check it out here.
- This REEL has 5 super cute Chico’s dresses in it. You can shop them all here.
- I’ve talked about my favorite way to stay tan year round plenty of times, but I shared a REEL on that this week too. Loving Tan is my favorite sunless tanner and if you use the code LISAR to get a FREE tanning mitt with your purchase. This is my personal favorite.
- Monday’s blog post was all kinds of LOFT goodness, and I made a REEL to go with that too. You can watch it here and shop it here.
- I got these new pants and top from Cozy Earth. Y’all! They are sooo good. I’ve worn them two days this week. Once with the square neck tank, and one with the sweater from this Amazon set. You can use my code COAST40 for 40% off your purchase. I love EVERY SINGLE thing I’ve gotten from Cozy Earth. The sheets are the only ones we sleep on.
- ATHLETA up to 60% off a big selection of items. This jacket is super cute.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY 40-60% off everything + EXTRA 15% off purchase
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD Buy One, Get One 50% Off, Going on Now and you can use the code COASTTOCOAST20 at anytime to get 20% off.
- GAP FACTORY Extra 50% off clearance
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10
- EXPRESS – 30% – 50% off everything
- J CREW Up to 50% off
- J CREW FACTORY Up to 50% off everything, plus extra 25% off orders of $125+
- LOVING TAN use code LISAR to get a FREE tanning mitt with any purchase
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 20% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 50% off EVERYTHING
- NORDSTROM new markdowns with 60% off
- SOMA 30% off swim and select bras buy one, get one 50% off $35, Vanishing Strapless Bra
I hope you’ll follow along on Instagram. I share on there daily and you can see more of my daily life in stories. You can also me on Facebook and Pinterest, and I’d love for you to sign up to receive my newsletters that come out whenever there’s a new blog post. Just scroll to the bottom and put your email in.