Hi friends and happy Memorial Day weekend! Maybe you’re off already to start a nice long weekend. Before I take off for the weekend, let’s take a look at the weekly roundup. There are some great sales going on this weekend.
NEW & NOTEWORTHY…
- Did you know cutting up or grating Irish Spring soap around your house and yard can help keep the pesky bugs away? I haven’t tested it, but I’ve heard several people say it works. With all the outdoor time coming up, it’s worth a shot.
- I have always loved Cheddar Cheese Straws. Here’s a recipe I received in an email this week. The same email has loads of appetizer ideas for your Memorial Day weekend celebrations.
- The new Little Mermaid movie is coming out today. Melissa McCarthy is playing Ursula, and from what I’ve seen she does a great job.
- This weekend is also the kickoff to pool season. HALLELUJAH! I’m ready to spend some days lounging in the sun. I received this new swimsuit for a trip I have coming up. It’s super cute with this matching skirt.
- I’ve tried a couple of these protein bars and they are DE-LISH! I ordered this 12 pack to try all the kinds, and then I’ll decided which is my favorite. They’re more like candy and go great with my afternoon coffee.
- Okay, hear me out. Two words…Tomato Pie. I know it sounds weird, but you’ll have to trust me on this one. It’s delicious and a perfect summer side with burgers or something on the grill, or use it as a main dish and pair it with a salad.
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK / YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
- Monday I shared some new styles from Walmart that are unbelievably good quality and equally adorable. They’re selling out FAST….so don’t snooze on these.
- Wednesday I shared how to wear jeans in summer. This look is classic and the top is absolutely so pretty.
- There were several new Reels on Instagram.
- This one has three fun looks from Chico’s.
- Another look at Appleseed’s.
- And this one has the cute looks from Walmart, you can see them in action.
- And yesterday I shared a bunch of new Gibsonlook tops that just released. Keep reading to find out about a special discount,
- I got a haircut this week and went back to shorter and sassy.
- I ordered these blackout liners to go on my bedroom curtains. With the longer days and the big street light on the street, it disrupts my sleep. Whaaaa….I know.
NOTEWORTHY MEMORIAL DAY SALES…
- ACCESSORY CONCIERGE – 30% off site wide. These purses are all so cute.
- AMAZON – Earn a $10 promotional credit when they order $50 or more of select beauty
- products during the two-day event that started yesterday.
- ATHLETA Sale items up to 60% off plus extra 30% off sale. I have this top and it is adorable.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 50% -70% off everything plus and additional 25%.
- CITY BEAUTY – 30% off site wide. This is a great time to stock up on my favorite City Lips. I’ve seen a noticeable difference in my lips lines since starting to use this over a year ago. Use code MD30
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD – Memorial Day sale has started.
- Save $25 on your purchase of $100+ with CODE: MDW25
- Save $50 on your purchase of $00+ with CODE: MDW50
- COZY EARTH – This weekend my code has been bumped up to 45% off. Use COASTTOCOAST45
- DERMSTORE – Has a lot of the best skincare brands including Elemis, Obagi, and Revision on sale this weekend. I’ve heard really great things about this eye cream.
- GAP FACTORY 40% off everything plus an extra 20% off. This little dress is adorable.
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10 and this weekend the items on this page are 20% off with code LISA20
- EXPRESS – 30-50% off everything. I LOVE this top. It’s so pretty.
- J CREW Extra 60% off sale items.
- J CREW FACTORY up to 50% off everything, plus extra 20% off $125. Check out this cute new arrival.
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 40% off full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM – Half yearly sale
- SOMA 30% off swim, panties 70% off panties when you buy 7.
Carrie @ Curly Crafty Mom says
Ohhh!! I want to try that tomato pie. It sounds so different and I love tomatoes, so I’m going to make it sometime this summer when we have an abundance of tomatoes.
Definitely had not heard that Irish Spring trick! I hate bugs, so I will be keeping that one in mind! And I want to buy allll the beauty products lately, so that Amazon sale is DANGEROUS! HA! Hope you’re having a great weekend, Blog Mom! xoxo