Hi friends! Happy Friday! What a week. I was spinning around in circles getting so much work done. When it rains is pours. Last night I finished up this weekly roundup, and there’s some good stuff in here.
What I Did This Week/In Case You Missed It…
- Monday I shared a Talbot’s try on. I’m loving the color orange, and so is Talbot’s. HA!
- Wednesday I shared Memorial Day outfit ideas.
- Have you heard of Appleseed’s? Not from the fruit, but the retailer. Wednesday I shared a Reel featuring clothing from them.
- Make sure you’re following me on LTK to shop all the things I put in there. You’ll find things that never make it to IG or the blog. It’s also a great place to look if you’re trying to find something you saw here or on IG, but missed the link.
- I finally wore my new Cloud sneakers to the gym yesterday. I LOVE them! They’re everything you want in a sneaker. Cute, comfy and functional.
New & Noteworthy…
- 💡 I have an Apple watch and iPhone. I love how I can use my watch to locate my phone. If you don’t have Apple products, but find yourself losing your keys, wallet, purse from time to time, you can get an Apple Airtag or TILE tracker to attach to your things. I gave a set of Tiles to my parents for Christmas to put in their wallets and on their keys. I’ve also been seeing a lot of Reels showing slipping an Airtag onto your children or grandchildren when visiting places like amusement parks, zoos, etc. What a great idea. You can use this little holder like this or this to attach to a tag in their clothing. This would also be a great thing to do in case of an elderly loved one with dementia or Alzheimers.
- I ordered these cooling towels this week to use during my cycling class. You wet them and then you can use them to wipe your face or drape around your neck. In the summer especially, I get hot riding, and you can definitely tell when the humidity is up. I’ve been meaning to order these forever.
- This bag is all the rage right now, but I’m just not sure I want to invest. This one on the other hand is much more affordable and looks identical.
- If you have some extra time this weekend and want to make a breakfast treat for your family, try my mom’s banana muffins. They are one of mine and my brothers favorites, and now my kids too.
Weekly Roundup Noteworthy Sales…
- ATHLETA Sale items up to 60% off. Remember this adorable top I found the skirt version.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 50% off everything plus and additional 20% off.
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD has a weekend sale going…small, but a sale. Don’t forget I have a code for 20% off anytime things aren’t on sale. Just use COASTTOCOAST20.
- GAP FACTORY 40% – 70% off everything plus an extra 10% off with code GFSUNNY
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10
- J CREW 50% off sale items.
- J CREW FACTORY Up to 50% off everything, plus and extra 25% off $125
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 20% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 40% off full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA is having a $29 Bra Event
- Includes Strapless + Minimizer Bras
- Excludes Bodify + Nursing Bras
- Free Shipping & Returns
- SPANX is having a 30% off shorts sale and some of the favorite shorts are included. The twill shorts come in 4″ and 6″ and the Sunshine shorts come in 4″ 6″ & 10″.
Kellyann Rohr says
I keep seeing everyone with that woven bag and it is starting to make me think I need one! Ha! I still have a hard time spending $69 on Amazon for a vinyl bag. Lots of people love it though so who knows!
Happy weekend friend!