Hi friends! It’s Friyay!!! Nope, that wasn’t a typo. YAY for Friday and a weekly roundup. This week has gone by pretty quick. Actually the last 3 weeks have..for me at least. It’s been so nice having Kent here in Nashville, and being a normal married couple. He was required to take a 3 week sabbatical after working for his company for 10 years. He LOVES his job and working, so this was challenging for him to unplug. If you’re new around here, I live in Nashville, and Kent lives in California. If you want more info on our arrangement, you can watch this highlight on my Instagram where I share my story.
What I Did this Week/In Case You Missed It…
- Have you ever had a pair of jeans that you loved but they were too long? Well if you’re on the petite side like myself, this is a frequent happening. It took me a while to get brave enough to do it, but I’ve cut off several pairs now. Thankfully the raw hem is in style, so it’s a quick and easy process. I shared a Reel this week showing how I do mine.
- I also shared this [sponsored] Reel for Smartfood popcorn. Y’all, this popcorn is so good. We managed to plow through an entire bag in a couple of days.
- I also shared a Reel with 3 new looks from Chico’s and I have to say I love them all. The jeans are already a top seller here at Coast to Coast.
- Shared April’s to 10 sellers
- Wednesday night I made an Asian Chicken Salad for dinner. It’s fast and easy and you can find the recipe here.
New & Noteworthy…
- Kent and I visited Cheekwood this week. It’s a country estate and gardens and an absolute beautiful place to spend a few hours. Put it on your “to do” list when you visit.
- We went to The Pharmacy to eat, and it was delicious. Burgers and sweet potato fries. YUM! This is on a lot of lists when you research what to do in Nashville.
Weekly Roundup Noteworthy Sales…
- ATHLETA Sale items up to 60% off. I have this top and it is adorable and on major sale.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 40% off everything plus and additional 20% off $100.
- CARAWAY – A Mother’s Day sale has started with 20% off some products and when you use my link, you’ll get 10% off anything not already on sale. I LOVE these pots and pans. They are a “clean” nonstick surface, and cook food beautifully.
- COZY EARTH – Cozy Earth makes my favorite sheets and towels along with fabulous pjs and knit clothing. These would make for great Mother’s Day gifts, and you can use my code COAST40 for 40% off.
- GAP FACTORY 50% off dresses and skirts. This little dress is adorable.
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10
- J CREW Up to 50% off closet classics.
- J CREW FACTORY Extra 20% off 4+ styles. Check out this cute new arrival.
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 50% off 1 + 40% off all other full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA 25% off select dresses, Buy one, get one 50% off select bras, 5/$39 panties
That’s it for our weekly roundup. Are you subscribed to my newsletter? It goes out on days when blog posts are published and occasionally a special “edition” goes out with sales and such. If scroll all the way to the bottom, you can enter your email to subscribe.
Karen McGraw says
I think you having an Instagram account to sell your clothing is a great idea. Your items will sell very quickly. I am IN!
That salad looks delicious!!
That’s so nice that you and Kent have been able to spend time together in Nashville! I was just on vacation myself, and the “unplugging” phase is so real, haha. Hope you’re having a great weekend, Blog Mom! xoxo
Thank you for sharing the Asian Chicken Salad Recipe. I made it for dinner last night and it was fabulous!!! Will be making this one on repeat!