Hi friends and Happy Friday to you! Since it’s Friday you know that means a weekly roundup is on tap. This week went by so fast and I was a busy little bee.
What I Did this Week/In Case You Missed It…
- I was so happy to get back into the gym this week. I missed all of last week due to commitments and a tummy bug. I feel so much better when I get my workout on. I’m now doing classes 3 days a week. Tues/Barre, Wed/Cycle, Thur/Weights. I never thought I’d be a group exercise class person since I’ve worked out solo the last 20+ years, but I’m loving it and enjoy the people I get to work out with.
- Monday I made one of our favorite recipes. The best beer braised BBQ. It’s not hard, just takes a little time, but oh so worth it. I usually make a double batch so there is plenty to freeze.
- I shared a whole bunch of new arrivals from Gibsonlook in this REEL. Shop the pieces here and use code LISA10
- A new dress and two piece set from Amazon here. Both of these are in my Amazon storefront.
- And yes, another cute dress from Gibsonlook with two blazers here. Dress and blazer linked here.
- Monday’s post was more new styles from Dillard’s.
- Wednesday I shared a Mother’s Day gift idea that was both a gift and act of service.
- I got the prettiest new pair of pajamas from Cozy Earth and a new set of sheets for the guest bed. Y’all know I absolutely love all things Cozy Earth. They are literally the only sheets we will use on our bed. If you are looking for a splurge gift for Mother’s Day, anything from the website would be perfect. I have a 40% off code, which makes the prices much better. Just use COAST40. You’ll have to trust me when I say the sheets are FANTASTIC. (love the towels too)
New & Noteworthy…
- We love to have fresh fruit in the fridge for healthy snacks and meals. I love making a parfait with Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt, berries, and granola. Here’s a tip on how to store blueberries.
- This new pair of white jeans arrived this week, so you’ll be seeing them styled soon.
- I shared a teaser of this pair of cropped trouser jeans on IG and love them. (see…you gotta’ watch stories on IG for all this good stuff😉…click here to follow me)
- One of my all time favorite salads is a classic wedge. They’re easy to make and a crowd pleaser. Here’s a recipe if you need a reminder.
- You might remember in January (I think) my Chit Chat Chic girls and I hosted the book club for Chico’s. The book was called “The Last Thing He Told Me” and it’s been made into a series on Apple TV. I’m dying to see it, but we don’t have that service. I may have to break down and subscribe. BTW…it was a great, easy read.
Weekly Roundup Noteworthy Sales…
- ATHLETA Sale items up to 60% off. I have this top and it is adorable.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 40% off everything plus and additional 20% off $100.
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD select gifts for mom on sale. The new Quench & Shine Travel Essentials kit is on sale
- CARAWAY – A Mother’s Day sale has started with 20% off some products and when you use my link, you’ll get 10% off anything not already on sale. I LOVE these pots and pans. They are a “clean” nonstick surface, and cook food beautifully.
- GAP FACTORY 40% off everything plus an extra 20% off. This little dress is adorable.
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10
- EXPRESS – 40-50% off everything. This top is so pretty.
- J CREW Extra 60% off sale items.
- J CREW FACTORY up to 50% off everything, plus extra 20% off $125. Check out this cute new arrival.
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 40% off full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA Buy one, Get on 50% off most items.
I hope you have a great weekend. Sunday we’ll be celebrating Benny’s birthday…which was really yesterday. I can’t believe my baby is 28. I’ve been a mom over half my life. The best job ever, and the only thing I ever really wanted to be.