Hi friends! It has been quite a week around here. I feel like I have a huge weekly roundup to share with all that I’ve had going on, so let’s get to it.
What I did this week…
- Well you probably already know that last Friday we left for Boston. That was my first time to visit, and it was definitely a place I’d recommend adding to your list. I’d love to go back, if for nothing else, the food. We ate our weight in pastries. Tried all the Cannolis, and they were all delicious, but we definitely landed on a favorite. I’m going to do a full Boston post soon.
- The reason for our trip was of course Benny running the marathon. He did great even with the weather being cold and rainy. This wasn’t like most of the marathons I’ve seen because it’s a straight line, so we weren’t able to as easily chase him around town. We did manage to see him once though, and for that it was well worth the trip. It was basically a miracle that we actually saw him. There were 33,000 runners. C R A Z Y !!! One of his running buddies wife met up with us to watch. (After this pic was taken, the rain really started and I looked like a drowned rat…LOL)
- You can watch Day One in Boston and Day Two in Boston via these REELS. I’ll share the next days next week.
What you may have missed…
- I missed blogging on Monday, but Wednesday I shared some new styles form Dillard’s.
- I shared the cutest new to me boutique on Instagram on Wednesday. It’s called K. McCarthy and it’s a hidden gem. I don’t know how many times I’ve driven by without realizing it was there. She has the absolute best selection of beautiful pieces of clothing and jewelry. Kathleen gave me a discount code to share with YOU that is good through the 28th, if you’d like to pick up something pretty for yourself. Use LISA for 10% off. I did a try on when I was there, and here are the pretties I chose to share with you.
These dresses are all so dang cute.
If you see a piece you are interested in, and there isn’t a link, just send a screenshot to them on Instagram, and they will happily get it to you. ❤️
Weekly Roundup New & Noteworthy…
- I wanted a book to read on the plane, so Katie lent me one. It’s November 9 by Colleen Hoover. This is the first one of her books I’ve read. I like the book…but I could do without the “F” bomb she keeps dropping. I wonder if all of her books have that? Katie has read several, so I’ll ask her.
- I found an article this week that has the Top 10 Muffin Recipes of All Time. With a title like that, I feel like I’ve been challenged to try them all and judge for myself. HA!
- Here are 20 one dish beef recipes for dinner.
- There’s a Main Street Festival in downtown Franklin Saturday and Sunday.
Weekly Roundup Noteworthy Sales…
- ATHLETA 25% off a big selection of items
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 50% off everything plus and additional 15% off.
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD has 25% off best sellers.
- CARAWAY – A Mother’s Day sale has started with 20% off some products and when you use my link, you’ll get 10% off anything not already on sale. I LOVE these pots and pans. They are a “clean” nonstick surface, and cook food beautifully.
- DOLCE VITA – Extra 30% off sale styles
- DSW 20% get $20 for spending $75
- GAP FACTORY 50% off everything. This little dress is adorable.
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10, but today, for one day only, use BESTDRESSED and get 20% off the best dresses.
- EXPRESS – 40% off everything
- J CREW 40% off with code SHOPNOW. Up to 60% off with code SALEONSALE.
- J CREW FACTORY 50% off everything, plus $10 off for every $50 you spend. This dress is a great deal and also a good dupe for this dress.
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 30% off full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA 3 for $99 bras starts today & 5/$39 panties
That’s a wrap for this weeks weekly roundup friends. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.