Hi friends! We’re headed to Boston this morning, so this weekly roundup is going to look a bit different. If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s flying by the seat of my pants. Today I bring you a weekly roundup of random things from the week.
What I Did This Week…
- MONDAY – I shared two spring trends, went to the gym, and shared a cute dress in a REEL
- TUESDAY – Took a Barre class, went to lunch with a friend, and attended an open house at the wedding venue.
- WEDNESDAY – I shared some new Avara dresses, missed my cycling class to go to an influencer event that was actually scheduled for next week🤦🏼♀️, had a fitting at Dillard’s for a fashion show I’m participating in, got my nails done and shared a Mother’s Day Reel with Avara.
- THURSDAY – Went to my plates and weights class, picked up Katie’s wedding dress, made and shared a REEL with my favorite Tula products, packed for our trip to Boston.
- FRIDAY – Got up really early to go to the airport. Today is going to be the start of a really fun weekend. In case you’ve missed it or forgotten, our son Benny, is running the Boston Marathon on Monday. The five of us are going to spend the weekend in Boston eating all the food and doing lots of fun things. You can watch a travel vicariously if you follow me on Instagram and watch my stories.
Things I Shared on LTK…
Colleen Rothschild has introduced several new products lately, and you don’t have to wait for a sale to try them. You can use my discount code COASTTOCOAST2O for 20% off any regular priced items. You can easily shop the favorites in this collage here.
Sadly, this photo doesn’t do my new duvet cover justice, but trust me. It. Is. Good! I had the exact same one in the khaki neutral color, but wanted to brighten things up a bit. This duvet set has wooden buttons, comes with the 2 shams and is a really nice linen quality…AND it’s on sale. I’m on the hunt for some fun Euro shams, so I’ll keep you posted.
Do you spy my steamer on the bedside table? I keep talking about it because I use it almost every day. It was perfect for getting the wrinkles out of this duvet set. You can use it as a steamer/iron combo. It will save you a TON OF TIME.
Loft has some great summer accessories and they’re on sale for 50% off. You can shop the image here or click the links below.
I am absolutely LOVING this new pair of shoes. I wore them on Easter, and then yesterday for a long day of errands. They were very walkable and comfortable. They didn’t take any breaking in, and looks great with dresses, casual pants and jeans. You can use my code COAST10 on the Marmi site.
This shoe is called Moyra, and also comes in a metallic color. While you’re looking at them, check out this pair of sneakers…I took them with me to Boston. Love them.
Okay friends, that’s a wrap for this weekly roundup. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and you’ll drop in on stories to watch our travels.
Kellyann Rohr says
I like those Marmi shoes, so perfect for Spring & Summer. Have the best time in Boston!!
Have fun in Boston! Luckily the heatwave we’re having is only supposed to last through today so at least your son wont have to run the marathon in 90 degree weather (which has been so unusual this year!). Best of luck to him!!