Hi friends!!! Happy Good Friday to you. Before we get to the weekly roundup, I was trying to think of what I would like to say about Easter. There’s a reason I’m not an adult bible class teacher…that is not something that comes naturally to me. I would like to say that if like me, you are a Christian, I hope you will take time to reflect on the gift that we were given when Jesus took on our sins, died and three days later rose giving us the possibility of eternal life with him.
New & Noteworthy…
- Colleen Rothschild released two new Vitamin C products, and there is special bundle pricing available. I’m using the Vitamin C serum, and plan to start incorporating the Vitamin C moisturizer into my skincare routine. Vitamin C is a powerhouse ingredient and IMO all women should be using it. The Vit C serum absorbs quickly and isn’t greasy. Those are two qualities I look for in a skincare ingredient and one of the reasons I prefer a serum.
- What’s on your Easter menu? We typically have ham, but this year I’m doing brunch and this Baked French Toast will be the star of the show. I haven’t made it in years, but I can tell you, it’s decadent and delicious.
- I’m also planning to make this Grape Salad. Y’all, this is so delicious. My aunt made it the last time I was at her house and Katie and I went bananas for it. Tip: Make sure you get really firm, large grapes.
- I also ordered these glasses and these chargers to use on the table.
- I’m seeing this acrylic flower arranging vase all over Instagram. It looks like a great way to make a low profile floral arrangement easily.
What You May Have Missed…
- Monday I shared 3 new spring dresses. You can read that here.
- Wednesday I re-shared an old post on how I clean my Tory Burch Miller sandals. You can read that here.
- It was a big week for Reels too. You can check those out here. I shared a super cute Cabi blouse styled 3 ways, 2 new Amazon dresses, an adorable pair of overalls and 2 new Target dresses.
- I just got this new top from Leela & Lavender. It’s cute and sporty and I’m planning to take it to Boston next weekend we go. You can use the LISA for 20% off your purchase.
- Are you on my newsletter list? If not, I’d love for you to sign up. You can do scroll to the bottom of the post and sign up there. I share things in my newsletter that aren’t on the blog. One thing I shared this week was this graphic and links.
- ATHLETA Warehouse sale up to 60% off.
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 50%- 70% off everything plus and additional 20% off. This dress is super darling. I love the neckline.
- J CREW 40% off site-wide with code SPRING. Oh my goodness, this gauze shirt dress is ADORABLE and this top I have on is included.
- J CREW FACTORY 50% off site-wide and FREE shipping over $75. These wide leg linen paper bag pants are adorable. .
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 50% off full price pieces and FREE shipping. This dress is super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA 25% off your purchase.
- TARGET has 20% off dresses and bags. I shared some really cute ones in this Reel.
SHOP DRESSES & BAGS
That’s all I have for the weekly roundup today. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Easter weekend.