Hi friends! How has your week been? Mine has been super busy and now here we are on Friday, and it’s time for our weekly roundup. We’ve started the wedding planning and investigating. If you missed it, Katie got engaged Sunday. You can watch a REEL I made here.
What’s new this week…
- Spanx released the cutest new line of pleated pieces and I am quite smitten. I made this REEL sharing them.
- Tuesday I shared the top sellers for the month of February. Read that here.
- Monday was Amazon spring home refresh. There are some really cute things on Amazon you might want to add to your decor.
- I’ve been burning this candle and it smells wonderful.
- I got the cutest new bag from Quilted Koala. I’ve been wanting one of these bags for quite a while. I also got a discount code for you if you want one. Use COAST20 for 20% off. This bag is such a good size. Not too big and not too small. It comes with a crossbody strap and you can also order extra straps in fun colors and patterns.
What I’m eyeing/buying…
- I got this cute new dress and it’s soft and comfy. When I get tired of wearing it as dress, I think I’ll cut it off and make a raw edge sweatshirt.
- I keep thinking about these shoes. I think they’d be super cute with maxi dresses and flare jeans for spring and summer. They’re on sale and come in several colors.
- I ordered another pair of Mother jeans, but I should have sized up in this style so I sent them back for a 29. I can’t wait to share them with you. The denim is soooo good.
- TJ Maxx has some great new arrivals like these Veronica Beard shoes and Free People denim shorts.
- Athleta has 25% off with code MEMEBERS. I ordered this cute top.
- Soma is having 25% off select dresses, PJ’s and swim.
- Dermstore is having a 20% off summer refresh sale. Some of the most popular brands are included, like Elemis, Elta MD, Neocutis, Tula and Paula’s Choice to name a few.
- Colleen Rothschild is having a stock up and save spring sale. The cleansing balm is one of my favorites.
- Buy one item, 15% off
- Buy two items, 20% off
- Buy three items, 25% off
- LOFT – 50% off with coder YAY!
- Ballard Designs is one of my favorite decor sites and I can dream while looking at their website all day. They are having 20% off outdoor and lighting.
I hope you have a great weekend and found something helpful in this weeks weekly roundup.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive my weekly newsletter with all of my recent blog posts in it. Just scroll to the top and put your email in on the right.
Kellyann Rohr says
Those Sam Edelman shoes are so cute but I hate final sale – ugh – makes me nervous.
I love everything from Ballard Designs!
I can’t believe Katie is engaged! She just seems way too young, ha! I guess she was in undergrad when I first found your blog, so she is stuck at like age 20 in my mind! 😁