Hi friends! Life is in fast forward at the moment over here at the Richardson house, but that won’t stop me from sharing my Friday weekly roundup.
Katie and I have started the wedding planning process. We visited a couple of venues and actually decided on one and have a date. We’re waiting confirmation that it’s booked, and then I’ll share it with you. My parents arrived in town Wednesday, and my Aunt came with them. I’ve been trying to get her to come visit for a while, and I’m excited she came along. We’re actually looking at places for my parents to hopefully move near by. WHAT? Yes, I never thought they’d do it, but I’m so excited!
What you may have missed…
- Did you catch Monday’s post? I shared some really cute new pieces in a Talbots try on. There’s a REEL to go with it too.
- Wednesday I shared 6 products I’m replenishing.
- SPANX is putting out new styles left and right, and I am completely in love. Every single piece I get, I adore. I’ve shared several of the new styles in REELS here and here. I’ve been a fan of the Air Essentials for quite a while, but the new pleated line is absolutely ADORABLE. You can use my code LISAXSPANX on any and everything on the Spanx website. It will get you 10% off and free shipping/returns.
- AVARA is one of my favorite online boutiques. They’ve been releasing new styles for spring too. I shared 4 super sweet new tops here. You can use the code COAST15 on your first purchase.
New & Noteworthy…
- We love a squash casserole around here and I have several different versions. I found this new one that I want to try soon.
- I also think this recipe for Make Ahead Mashed Potatoes with Cream Cheese sounds delicious and would be so great for Easter. I’m all about anything that can be made ahead.
- Have you ever wondered what the best way is to reheat pasta? You can read this article to find out.
- I haven’t shared my Liquid IV code in a while. You can use COASTTOCOAST2 for 20% off. Adding an envelope of Liquid IV to a 16 oz bottle of water is the equivalent of drinking 3 bottles of water. I have a hard time getting enough water, so this makes me feel a little better about it, and it makes the water taste better.
What I’m eyeing & buying…
- I ordered this shirt and returned it last year…and then I ordered it again this year. HA! I’m such a sucker for anything gauze. It’s currently 50% off.
- I just got this cute new pair of “clog” sandals. Clogs are big this spring, and these will look cute with everything from jeans to dresses and especially wide leg pants…like these. You can use the code COASTTOCOAST2 on the sandals and LISAXSPANX on the wide leg pants.
- TARTE 30% off and FREE shipping through Saturday. I rounded up some of my favorites here.
- BAUBLEBAR has 25% off with code SPRING through Sunday. I adore these bracelets. I wear them stacked. They make great gifts or Easter basket goodies.
- SERENA & LILY have the most beautiful home decor, bedding, and accessories. Through Tuesday you can get 20% off. You can see a beautiful room refresh with Serena & Lily pieces here. The photo at the top of this post is a selection of stunning wallpapers from Serena & Lily.
- SOMA is having a $29 bra event this weekend. Our favorite Enbliss Bralette is included.
- LTK is having a sale when you purchase through the app. Be sure to follow me here. Retailers included are
- Aerie – 25% off
- Anthropologie – 20% off $150+
- Abercrombie & Fitch – 25% off
- Madewell – 20% off
- Tarte – 20% off
- it Cosmetics – 25% off
- Stanley – Up to 40% off
- Pink Lily – 25% off
- American Eagle – 25% off
- LOFT is having 40% off
- BALLARD has 20% off site wide and FREE shipping.
- VINCE CAMUTO – 25% iff select styles with code SELECT25. I just ordered these. (If you want them tomorrow, order here for almost the same price.)
- J CREW FACTORY site wide sale plus 20% off 3+ styles
That’s it for today friends and this weekly roundup.
Kellyann Rohr says
I am so very excited to hear about the wedding plans and so glad y’all are looking at places for your parents – woo hoo!! So much goodness!
So many cute spring looking tops!! Best of luck with the wedding planning.
Lanae Bond (@LanaeBond) says
I love the look you created, and it would look good with either pair of shoes.