Hi there friends! It’s time for our weekly roundup which means it’s the end of another week. I have to say, I’m not sad to see it end. It’s been a rough one if you live in the Nashville area. I go to bed every night praying for all those who were affected by Monday’s shooting, and I wake up praying for them. I hope you’ll join my in lifting them in prayer as the days and weeks go by.
New & Noteworthy…
- Do you like trying new recipes? This one for Garlic Shrimp Pasta Bake looks delicious.
- Have you planned your Easter menu yet? Here’s a dessert you just might want to add to the table.
- And one more dish for Easter. Pineapple Casserole. If you haven’t had this, you are missing out.
- Kent and I are trying to decide where to go for a little get away next month. I found this article in Southern Living (of course) on “The South’s Best Tiny Towns in 2023”. Some of them we’ve been to and some I’d love to visit.
- I’ve ordered a bunch of Mother of the Bride dresses and the try on process is under way. Most of them ran big, so I had to reorder in smaller sizes. I’ll give you a hint that there are some really pretty ones in the running.
What you may have missed…
- Monday’s post I shared Easter basket ideas for grown kids.
- Wednesday was a Loft try on. You might want to check it out if you missed because there’s still a 30% off sale going on.
- If you’ve been around for a while, then you know I love Victoria Dunn dresses. Here’s a Reel with two new ah-dorable styles.
- OH! Last week I shared a Reel on how to make the Starbuck’s Medicine Ball tea at home. We love it and drink it even when we’re not feeling under the weather.
- ATHLETA 25% off a big selection of items
- BANANA REPUBLIC FACTORY has 50% off everything plus and additional 15% off. This dress is super darling. I love the neckline.
- CARAWAY – Today is the last day to take advantage of the Caraway cash back sale and when you shop through my link, you can get an additional 10% off. I REALLY like these pots and pans. They make the fluffiest scrambled eggs I’ve ever had.
- -Spend $95 get $25 gift card
- -Spend $195 get $50 gift card
- -Spend $395 get $100 gift card
- COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD has 25% off best sellers.
- DSW 20% get $20 for spending $75
- GAP FACTORY Extra 20% off $75 with code GFWIN. This little dress is adorable.
- GIBSONLOOK always 10% off with code LISA10, but today use LISA20 and get 20% off the best blazers.
- J CREW 40% off with code SPRING. Oh my goodness, this gauze shirt dress is ADORABLE and this top I have on is included.
- J CREW FACTORY extra 15% off $100, extra 20% off $125. Here’s a top that’s super cute.
- LIQUID IV my code is good for 25% off right now. They just released a new strawberry lemonade that’s delicious.
- LOFT 30% off full price pieces like this dress. Super cute.
- NORDSTROM new markdowns
- SOMA Buy one, get one 50% off select bras & Buy 3, get 3 FREE panties
- TARGET has children’s books and games Buy one, get one 50% off. I ordered this game. It’s fun for a group. If you have a large group you could use two of the same game.
- ULTA’s 21 days of beauty offers different products each day for 50% off.
That’s a wrap for this weeks weekly roundup. I hope there was a tid-bit or two that you found helpful
I was thinking of you with everything going on in Nashville this week. So horrific and heartbreaking. When will it end? I hope you all have been able to stay safe! xoxo