Hi friends! Well can you believe that silly groundhog saw his shadow? Womp-womp! It’s time for another weekly roundup where we can find out what went on this week, what’s on sale, maybe a recipe, maybe a tip or two. Who knows what this holds, but I’m ready to see how it unfolds.
What you may have missed…
- Monday I shared some fun Valentine’s Day finds from Amazon. Valentine’s Day is only 11 days away.
- Speaking of Valentine’s Day, I share this post every year. These will win the hearts of anyone…guaranteed. Use these little boxes tied up with a ribbon, and gift them to your family and friends.
- Wednesday I shared an Old Navy in store try on.
- I shared the cutest little black dress styled three ways on Instagram. It’s from Spanx and as the name suggests, it’s truly perfect. Watch here and see for yourself. You can use my code LISAXSPANX and get 10% off anything on the Spanx website.
This weeks sales…
- Avara started a 25% off sale today on their Love at First Sight Collection. There are so many cute pieces available, and some of them can be worn well into spring. This is one of the sweaters. It’s a super soft, and really good quality knit. I love the combo of red and pink, and the pattern isn’t limited to just Valentine’s Day. Use the code VAL25. The sale ends Sunday at midnight. Check this cute top that would work all the way through summer.
- I’ve mentioned EBY before. They have good undies, bras, and bodysuits with full coverage on the backside. That took me forever to find. This weekend you can get 25% off sitewide with code EBY-LOVE25. Their panties have a disappearing edges with a no slip grip that make them stay put, and not show through leggings or pants.
- LOFT has a lot of pieces on sale for 60% off. This white blouse is a little less than $12. This sweater is super soft and just shy of $20. And this one is hard to believe…this blouse is just over $6.
- J.Crew has up to 50% off new merchandise and an extra 50% off select styles with code EXTRA. I ordered this gauze top…I’m sure you’re shocked.
- One of my all time favorite necklaces is 30% off. This would make a great gift for your mom or daughters for Valentine’s Day.
Tips and helpful hints…
- Wednesday night on Chit Chat Chic we shared ways to fight the winter blues. One of the tips we shared was taking Vitamin D3. (I am not a medical professional and I don’t claim to be one.) Vit D is more effective when taken with Magnesium, and Magnesium is good for a lot of things. When taking supplements, try taking them at night, especially you find they upset your stomach.
- Hormone Balance
- Bone Health
- Digestive Health
- Cardiovascular Health
- Stress Support
- Muscle Relaxation
- When the sun is out, try to get outside for 15 minutes. Walk around the block or drink your coffee outside. If it’s too cold, sit near a sunny window.
- Make sure to get exercise. Getting some physical activity is good for your mental and physical health.
I hope this weekly roundup had at least one piece of information you found useful or helpful.