Hi friends! It’s time for this weeks weekly roundup. Did you realize this is the last Friday in February? Honestly, I’m not mad about it. HA! One month closer to spring. The weather here this week has been so nice, but the weekend is going back to cooler, rainy weather. Boo-hoo! Yesterday was a little slice of heaven though and I pulled out this new top and white jeans from Avara.
AVARA launched the second part of their resort collection. These are such fun pieces for summer and vacation, and they sell out quickly. You can use my code COAST15 for 15% off your first order.
What You May Have Missed…
- I mentioned my friend Nanette in Wednesday’s post. We made what I think is a super fun REEL sharing styles from Gibsonlook. You can watch it here.
- I also published a REEL styling navy and white. Click here to watch. This is such a classic combination for spring.
- Wednesdays post I shared 3 casual spring outfits.
- If you like to make breakfast on the weekends, here’s a delicious recipe I shared many moons ago for French Toast.
- Every Wednesday night at 7:00 CST my Chit Chat Chic friends and I host and Instagram Live. I always share who’s hosting in stories the day of the live. This week I hosted and we talked about some of our favorite Amazon home finds, favorite perfumes, favorite protein bar and shoes for spring. Here are the things I shared.
What I’m Eyeing/Buying…
- It’s not secret I love, love, love my New Balance sneakers. These are the sneakers that made me start wearing sneakers for fashion, not just exercise. Check out this super cute new pair of 327’s.
- I ordered this mascara and this primer to try.
- I’m thinking about buying this to hold utensils in the kitchen.
- I’m trying out this new tanning product and so far I really like it. Dare I say it might even give my Loving Tan a run for it’s money?!
- I ordered two of these lip plumpers in Champagne Pink. It’s the perfect gloss to go over a matte lipstick and lighten it up if it’s too dark, or just give some shine.
- Katie ordered this spot/stain remover. She had spilled a big smoothie on our carpet upstairs and it left a nasty stain. I used Folex (a GREAT carpet stain cleaner) on it and that helped, but it was still pretty bad. She’d heard this was good, and man was it ever. Worked like a charm
- Athleta – 25% off for members (join for free)
- Ballard – Up to 70% off clearance (love this coffee table and this bar cart)
- Banana Republic Factory – 40% off everything plus and additional 20% off (this top is super cute)
- J Crew Factory – Up to 50% off, extra 15% off 3 styles, 20% off 4+
- J Crew – 75% off last chance winter styles
- Kirklands – 40% off wreaths (I’m eyeing this one)
- Loft – 30% off full price styles (this denim jacket is a great length, and a closet staple)
- Soma – Panties 5/$39 (these are my favorite)
Thanks for stopping by and checking out the weekly roundup.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive my weekly newsletter with all of my recent blog posts in it. Just scroll to the top and put your email in on the right.
Cute spring-like outfit! I can’t wait to be able to wear lighter weight clothing again… but I think we have at least another couple of months.
Hi, Lisa! The links for the stain remover are taking me to the lip plumper. I’m definitely interested in knowing what you used to finally get the stain out. Thank you. Love your blog!
Thanks for letting me know Erin! I fixed it. XOXO
Thank you! I got it ordered. ☺️❤️
You introduced me to the New Balance 327s and I LOVE them too! I have Vejas, iclouds, Nikes, and these are the most comfortable sneakers I own, hands down. Now I have two pairs but you keep showing more cute ones so I may have to grow my collection! :). Love your blog, thank you!
Hey Lisa- I to am interested in the carpet cleaning, but the link takes me to lip plumping. Are you able to link it or send me the name? Thankyou a bunch!!