Hi friends! It’s time for a new weekly round up, but first can I say ‘what a week’! We had some warmer temperatures and I for one was happy to see that. We even had a few days of sun, and I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but the days are getting slightly longer. That I’m a huge fan of. Come on spring.
What you may have missed…
- Wednesday I shared the colors of spring with Loft.
- Seems everyone loves Amazon these days. Monday’s post was January’s Top Sellers from Amazon.
- I published several new reels on Instagram. This one is all about the pink and new styles from Gibsonlook.
- This one I showed some fantastic new styles from Spanx. These double split pants are one of my favorites from the perfect pant collection. The funnel neck top is a great new addition and can be worn with these pants or any of the other perfect pants…or jeans or whatever. You can use the code LISAXSPANX for 10% off and free shipping and returns on the Spanx website.
I think you might like this…
- I received a fun package from The SisterStudios Life in Lilac brand. It was little bit of a pinch me moment when her team reached out to ask if I’d like to receive some of her products. Ummm, yes please. I got the perfume sampler and it’s so fun. It contains 6 small fragrances. You can use them individually or mix them to customize a scent for yourself. She gave me a code for you. Use LISA20 and once you decide which scent is your favorite, you can also get 20% off a full size bottle.
- Think about dividing them up as little gifts for your girlfriends for Valentine’s Day
- Easter basket stuffers
- Bridesmaid gifts
- I ordered a new devotional book and it arrived just in time to start Monday morning. I’m loving it.
- If you’re anything like me, your email inbox is so popular. LOL I get a lot of sale alerts, etc…but I also get some good info and I love a picture that catches my attention. This recipe for biscuits did just that. They looked so good I couldn’t help but read on. It shares a process called lamination for creating layers. Click here and check it out.
- I have become a huge fan of bowls in the last year. I get a lot of emails that include delicious looking meal ideas, and this one came to my inbox this week.
Sales and Steals…
- Some of my favorite lip products are from City Beauty. The matte lip in particular. It has some serious staying power, and with continued use it will help diminish the appearance of lines around your lips. I have seen a big difference in mine. City Beauty is having a 35% off site wide Valentine’s Day sale. Use code BEMINE35 The face masks come in a box of 5 individually wrapped and would be perfect for dividing up and giving to your girlfriends (or Galentine’s) for a Valentine’s treat.
- Talbots has 25% off regular price items. This jacket is super cute.
- Loft has a selection of tops and sweaters on sale for $25.
- Chico’s is running different deals daily
- J. Jill has 30% off full priced sweaters & accessories
- Soma $35 bras when you buy 2 or more
- Liquid IV has upped my code to 25% off through the 14th. Use code COASTTOCOAST2
- T3 Convertible Trio is on sale for $200 (reg $325) This is one base and 3 barrel sizes.
- Colleen Rothschild Weekend Beauty Deals up to 50% off including some of my favorites including the Sheer Renewal Cream I love.