Hi friends! This week went screaming by and here we are, it’s Friday and time for a weekly roundup. I’m so excited today is going to be a fun day. Some blogger/Instagram friends are in town, and we’re getting together. It’s always fun to get to spend time with other women who do the same thing I do.
This weeks finds and sales…
- Wednesday I shared my recent favorites from Amazon. I think you’ll want to check that out here if you missed it.
- J Crew Factory has up to 60% off everything.
- Loft has an extra 60% off sale styles, making things a real steal.
- You know some of my all time favorite pajamas are from PrintFresh. They are having a pretty amazing sale right. Some of the ones I have are 50% off with an additional 20% off. That’s a great deal.
SHOP THESE PRINTFRESH ITEMS HERE [show_shopthepost_widget id=”4932154″]
Helpful hints and tips…
- Did you know as a midlife woman we are supposed to get 30 grams of fiber a day? This amount is also supposed to help with weight loss (according to some of my friends…I haven’t asked a medical professional). Here are 50 high fiber breakfast ideas.
- We also need 100 grams of protein a day to help with weight. That’s a whole lot of protein. I drink a Premier Protein shake almost every day and that takes care of approximately 1/3 of that number.
- Along the same lines of midlife, here’s an article on the 12 Best Cooling Pajamas. Included on the list are Soma Cool Nights and Cozy Earth. I have both of these and can vouch for the comfort of these. You can use my code COAST40 on the Cozy Earth site. If you’re dealing with night sweats and constantly being hot, I also highly recommend the Cozy Earth bamboo sheets. They are absolutely the best! THE BEST!!!! These would make a fantastic Valentine’s gift to each other. Kent absolutely loves ours and he never commented on sheets before these.
- I was super excited to get a restock of the pre/probiotic I love this week. I take Loser’s Chews from Nutri-Suits. They say they help with weight loss…which honestly I haven’t noticed, but I do know that taking a pre/probiotic is good for your gut health. These are a chewable and I take 2 a day, and I can tell they help with keeping things moving. #ifyouknowyouknow I also really like the taste and use them as a sweet treat. That’s what midlife has come to friends. I now use my supplements as a treat. HA! Use my code COAST20 and this link to purchase yours.
In the know…
- This Saturday and Sunday there’s a big sale happening here in Nashville. The Warehouse Collective | Multi-Brand Designer Warehouse Sale is an opportunity to shop upscale women’s clothing, shoes & accessories 40%-80% off retail. All inventory is new with tags! Find out more about that here.
- If you want the chance to get in a workout while helping a worthy cause the CAPITOL STEPS WORKOUT + St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville — collaboration on Saturday might be just the ticket…and you need a ticket to participate. Hit this link to find out more.
- This sounds like a really fun way to explore the city of Nashville. Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure-Nashville
That’s it for the weekly roundup. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Kellyann Rohr says
Oh how I wish I was going to be in town for the big sale this weekend!!! UGH!!
Well then maybe I would have gone. HA!
I’ve never been to Nashville, but it sounds like there are some fun events going on this weekend! Hope you’re having a great weekend, Blog Mom! xoxo
It’s such a fun place. I’ve loved it ever since my college days. Hope your new year is off to a great start sweet blog daughter. XO