Hi friends! We are having quite the week of weather over here in Nashville. It’s warm, it’s raining, it’s cold, it’s snowing…it’s bipolar! I’m getting the hang of this weekly roundup and finding things to share with you.
What I did this week….
- Well first thing was I whacked my head on a rod in the garage and got a big ol’ goose egg. HA! Just keepin’ it real.
- I headed into Loft for a try-on and that will be here on the blog next week. They’ve got some cute things coming in for spring.
- If you missed Wednesday’s post, check it out here. You might want to make this soup over the weekend.
- This is exciting and really started last Friday, but Katie is now in the chicken farming business. Did you know you can order baby chicks and they are delivered to the post office? It’s wild. Watch this REEL to see how it started. We started with 10, and I’m sad to say 3 haven’t made it. The remaining 7 are growing crazy fast. With eggs being so expensive, she decided to get chickens and they are keeping them at Sam’s house. (his family lives on a farm)
What I’ve purchased lately….
- I’m tickled with this E Cloth I grabbed on Amazon. Apparently I’m a little late to the game. It cleaned my glass front door LIKE A CHARM! I received several messages from followers sharing their love for the E Cloths too. Someone told me it works on mirrors (which I was really hoping) and I’m going to try using it on my cooktop.
- I mentioned a while back I wanted to a curling wand and I purchased this one. I am still really liking it and I haven’t used a curling iron since getting it.
- I purchased this sweater from Amazon, and it’s a good one. You know it can go either way. It comes in 10 colors, but I got the white. I like the style because you can wear with jeans or leggings. A lot of times if a sweater is suitable for leggings, it doesn’t work well with jeans, but this one does. It’s super soft and cozy.
- I wanted an ottoman to go between two swivel gliders I have in the living area. This one is a good price, has storage, and is made well…especially when you look at the price. It comes in gray and navy, and I got navy. Good news, it’s on sale!
- Colleen Rothschild has a sale on winter skin savers. Some of my favorites and quite a few other products.
- Athleta is having a huge sale with up to 70% off.
- Loft Semi-Annual sale, and there are some real bargains.
- Vince Camuto has 50% off all boots and booties this weekend. My tan suede dress boots are available and I highly recommend. They’re very comfy and look great dressed up.
- J.Crew Factory has 70% off 3+ clearance items.
- Gibsonlook is having a BIG sale and things are marked way down. This shacket is under $18. (I have it and it’s a nice light-mid weight fabric)
- SOMA…this is a GOOD one. Bras are $35 each when you purchase 2+. You can mix and match AND strapless are included. (they’re always excluded) My favorite bralette is included. I have this bandeau strapless and really like it. It’s much more comfy than an an underwire strapless, and I also have this strapless. It’s good too if you need more support, but I recommend sizing down one in the band.
That’s it my friends. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and enjoyed this weeks weekly roundup.