Hi friends and happy Friday to you. I’m getting the hang of this weekly roundup format and having fun finding things to share with you. I’m in total denial that Christmas is only a little over a week away. I may sound like a broken record, but I sure wish December was 8 weeks long. Who do we talk to about taking care of that? HA!
In the Know…
- Feeling a little overwhelmed this holiday season? Here are 7 tips to manage your holiday stress this year:
- Plan Ahead – Scrambling at the last minute and forgetting to accomplish or buy some stuff can leave you disappointed.
- Make a Budget – It’ll help you avoid overspending and going into debt for the sake of the holiday season.
- Change your Perspective in Stressful Situations – Learn to ask for help and delegate some of the responsibilities.
- Treat Yourself – If you don’t take good care of yourself, you might end up booking appointments with a stress doctor after the holidays.
- Face your Anxiety and Holiday Stress – The best way to feel better is to deal with it head-on.
- Take Some Time For Yourself– You need to take some time to be alone and breathe.
- Be Grateful – It’s amazing how much you can turn your holiday around just by remembering to be thankful for everyone and everything around you.
- Read more here on the effects of holiday stress, what causes holiday stress and how you can manage it this year!
- Oven space comes at a premium during the holidays. I found this recipe for Green Bean Casserole that’s made in the Crockpot. So smart. You can multitask and save oven space at the same time.
- Are you looking for something fun and festive to do in Nashville during the holidays? Check out this website for candlelight concerts. Even if you’re not in Nashville, they show a lot of other cities as well.
- I shared this last Friday, but since we’re down to the wire I figured it couldn’t hurt to drop it in here again.
- City Beauty is offering 35% off site wide with code MERRY35. Use my link to access the sale. My favorite products are the City Lips matte and glosses. The 5 pack of Line Smoothing HydroMasksa are great, and make nice gifts. The way they are packaged they can easily be divided up and used as parts of other gifts like stocking stuffers, or just add a sweet note and leave on a coworkers desk.
- QVC has a TON of deals on It Cosmetics and Tarte products. Click here to check them out. If you order today, they may be able to make it before Christmas.
- LOFT is offering 60% off a select group of items. The ones below are all included and certified by me. LOL!
- Madewell is having 50% off sale items and 40% off the rest of the site.
- Chico’s is offering 30% off your purchase
- Talbot’s is offering 50% off your entire purchase. I can’t recommend this coat enough. It’s moved to the front of the line for me and I reach for it often. You can see it on me here.
- Gibsonlook is offering 20% off site-wide and FREE shipping with code HOLIDAY20 ($19 items excluded)
- Colleen Rothschild gift sets are on sale, and this hand cream (a fan favorite with all the Chit Chat Chic girls) is 50% off. Great time to stock up for stockings, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, and anytime you just need a quick gift. The Mini Radiant Cleansing Balms are also on sale and make a great gift.
What you may have missed…
- Wednesday I shared a post with 5 ways to wear black for the holidays. Read it here. When all else fails, just wear black.
- Monday there were stocking stuffer ideas for him and her. Find those here. They are all from Amazon so you can also find them here in my storefront, and get them before Christmas.
- Yesterday I published a new REEL with three looks from Chico’s. Chico’s has so many great styles that I am currently loving.
- Have you ordered your Christmas cards? I get mine from Costco and have for at least the last 5 years. They are reasonably priced and have a pretty quick turnaround.
Okay y’all, that’s a wrap for this weeks weekly roundup. I hope you have a wonderful weekend, get all the things done that are on your to do list, and maybe get to do something festive.