Hi friends! This is it!!!! The weekly roundup pre-Christmas edition is the last post for 2022. I’m taking next week off to enjoy time with my family and friends, and catch my breath after what feels like months of sale alerts, and Christmas prep. Have you noticed the stores have already shifted gears to Valentine’s Day? Not gonna’ lie, it makes me sad that retailers have to rush us. I just want to enjoy the season we’re in. A good motto for life.😉
Most popular posts of 2022….
- Christmas Party Outfits
- Basic Pieces for Fall Transition
- Nashville Recap, Food, Fun & Friends
- What I’ve Worn Lately
- What I’ve Been Wearing
- Casual Friday Outfit
- Pretty Colors for Spring
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Spanx Air Essentials
What I did this week….
- Last week I started a series of REELS on Instagram sharing 5 ways to wear black during the holidays. I finished them this week. If you missed those, you can see them here
- I’ve been on the hunt for black bodysuit for months. The problem I keep running into is they all have thong backsides, and I just can’t do that. I finally found one with full coverage. This one from EBY, and it’s really good. I shared details and ways to style it in this REEL. You can use my code LISA15 for 15% off your purchase. I also received a pair of High Cut High Waisted panties and really like them. The fabric is soft and the edges don’t dig into you. I haven’t tested them yet, but I think they won’t leave a VPL.
- I shared on my IG story Wednesday sugar cookie houses I had made, and Katie and Erin were decorating. I got several questions about the sugar cookie classes I mentioned. If that is something that interests you, I highly recommend taking this one. You can read all about it in this post I did earlier this year. To sign up, click here.
Helpful hints and tips….
- Have you finished all of your baking? I found this recipe yesterday and it looks easy and delicious.
- If you’re going to be hosting family and friends in the next week and you want a delicious, crowd pleaser for dinner, check out this recipe. We had it Tuesday night. It’s a family favorite.
- If you’re looking for something to do next week in Nashville, Cheekwood Estate & Gardens still has some tickets available for the Holiday lights. Kent and I may try to go next week. I’ve heard such great things about it.
Before I close out this weekly roundup pre-Christmas post, I want to thank you for showing up here day after day, and sharing in my life and the life of my family. For your support and kindness through comments, and shopping my links, allowing me to continue doing what I love to do and sharing it with you. I hope you and your family will have a wonderful holiday filled with blessings.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive blog posts by email whenever a new one is published. Just scroll to the top and put your email in on the right.