Hi friends! I can’t thank you enough for the positive feedback on last weeks weekly roundup. I’m so happy you enjoyed the variety. I mentioned in January the blog is getting a bit of face lift and I’m super excited. I’m also going to be switching to a new notification format in the form of a weekly newsletter, so stay tuned for that.
What I did this week….
- Every week brings a new batch of REELS on Instagram. Oh for the days of just a static photo all neat and tidy. HA! Monday’s blog post was all about Christmas pajamas, and so naturally I made a REEL to go along with it. If you missed it, you can watch it here.
- Wednesday’s post, I shared the most popular Amazon puffer jackets. There are varying price points on these and they make excellent gifts.
- Wednesday I got my 3rd micro-needling treatment on my face. What does micro-needling do, you ask? “Microneedling is a minimally invasive procedure for your skin. Your healthcare provider uses thin needles to make tiny holes in the top layer of your skin. The damage helps stimulate your skin’s healing process, so it produces more collagen and elastin. These proteins keep your skin firm and smooth.” This is just like when you’re lifting weights, you have to tear down the muscle so it can then repair itself and be stronger. I have an Instagram highlight with information on micro-needling so you can see what it’s like, and how it looks.
- I got my Christmas cards. I ordered them from Costco. They’re a pretty good deal, and I’ve used them for quite a few years.
- I bought this hair product and I’m loving it. My friend Michelle recommended it, and she was right. (check your TJMaxx when you’re in there because occasionally they have it)
In the know….
- There are so many fun things to do this time of year in Nashville. This weekend is Dickens of a Christmas in Downtown Franklin. It’s on Saturday and Sunday and recreates the time of Charles Dickens with musicians, dancers and characters filling the streets. There will be arts & crafts and food vendors.
- Here are the shipping deadlines as you’re finishing up your shopping.
- If you’re headed to a get together and need to bring an appetizer, this a version of one I make and we all love.
- Did you know you can connect your cars Sirius XM to your Alexa? YES! I love being able to listen in our house, and it makes me feel like I’m making the most of the subscription. Here are the directions on how to do it.
- Anthropologie up to 40% off select styles and items
- Banana Republic Factory 50% off everything
- Chico’s is running FLASH sales every day. Check and see what it is today.
- Express 40% off everything
- J Crew Factory has 50% off everything
- LOFT is offering 50% off 2 styles, and 40% off one. I purchased this Teddy Bear sherpa coat and can’t stop wearing it…or at least when it cools off again, I won’t stop.
- Madewell 40% off your purchase
- Pottery Barn up to 50% off
What I’m currently loving….
- This new lip kit from Colleen Rothschild is GREAT! It comes with a cute little bag (I’m putting in my purse), a lip scrub, mask and Vitamin E lip moisturizer. This kit is currently on sale at a great price.
- Another Colleen R product that I love is the Restorative Hand Cream. This is a must for your bedside table and makes a great gift for your girlfriends, hair dresser, teacher, bus driver, or any woman you need a little treat for. It’s also a great stocking stuffer or add to a gift that needs a little something more. OH…did I mention it’s 50% off right now??? I think this happens about 1-2 times a year, so stock up.
- This set of bells from Amazon. These are everywhere in Christmas decor this year and can be used on wreaths or displayed on a credenza, center piece or side table. I added this ribbon to mine and love how they look.
- Have you started wrapping presents yet? I’ll confess, I haven’t. I’m a wait to the last minute wrapper. I did buy my paper, and tape. I always use double stick tape. This is something my mom has always done and your packages look so much prettier when you don’t see big pieces of tape. A tape dispenser also really makes it easier to grab a piece while your hand holds the paper in place. Here’s a two pack of dispensers. One for you and one for a friend. I promise she’ll think of you every time she wraps a gift.
- One more thing on this weekly roundup. I shared this dress on Instagram this week. It is a crazy good option to this much pricier dress, and perfect for holiday parties or winter weddings. Seriously, can you tell the difference?
Okay friends, that’s a wrap for this weeks weekly roundup. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and find time to do something to celebrated the season. It’s going by much to quickly for my liking.
Kellyann Rohr says
Love that dress! This weekend I need to get my wrapping done, I am so tired of looking at boxes!
This is my favorite kind of post! Can’t wait to see the blog refresh!