Hi friends! Today is the beginning of a new weekly series. Friday’s will now be when I do a weekly roundup. I’ll be sharing new things I’ve come across here on the internet, what caught my eye, or things I’ve purchased lately, along with a recap of what you may have missed. How does that sound?
I’m also going to let you in on a little secret. Come January, the blog is getting a face lift and some new life breathed into it. I’m super excited, and I hope you will be equally excited.
What I did this week…
- I published a REEL yesterday with a TON of Amazon inspiration. Did you know I have an Amazon storefront? What does that mean? It means you can find all of my favorite Amazon finds in one place and shop right through the links. It’s so easy.
- Shackets have been around for a few years and now they’re available in different lengths. I found 3 of the same plaid design and compared them in this REEL. You can find them linked here.
- I ordered this mirror to go over a new table I bought for our foyer. I can’t wait to see how it looks and share it with you.
- I’m reading this book for our Chit Chat Chic book club on December 14th. We will discuss in live on Instagram at 7:00 CST on my page.
- If you are trying to find some outfit ideas for holiday parties, check out yesterdays post. I did a collaboration with a couple of friends.
In the Know…
- What’s happening in Nashville this weekend, East Nash Holiday Bash and Franklin Christmas Tree Lighting
- This article might help if you need advice on How to become a truly excellent gift giver
- I have a new Pinterest board with exercises that can be done at home.
- How to help your eyes in a world that makes you stare at a screen all day
- Looking for a way to get together with your friends? Host a cookie swap. This article tells you how.
Wanting / Needing / Buying…
- I did it! I bit the bullet and purchases a pair of Mother jeans. I’ve been wanting a pair for quite a while, and I caught a Black Friday sale at Anthropologie. A sale is the only way I would ever be able to talk myself into these…but I have to tell, they are more like MAGIC JEANS! OH, the velvet shirt is a new score too, and I’m in love.
- I ordered this to go on my kitchen table during the holidays and love it. You won’t believe how real it looks.
- Yesterday I took advantage of a coupon and ordered several hair care products from Ulta. This hairspray is a fan favorite I’ve used before and decided to replenish.
- If you are looking for ribbon to go on your Christmas tree, I ordered two rolls of this and it’s beautiful. I paired it with this velvet ribbon.
- Here’s a tip – If you want to have wrapped gifts under your tree the entire season, wrap some empty boxes and then store them in a giant trash bag after Christmas for the next year. Every couple of years, rewrap them and give them a face lift.
Let me know your thoughts on this new Friday weekly roundup format in the comments. It encompasses more than just fashion.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive blog posts by email whenever a new one is published. Just scroll to the top and put your email in on the right.