Hi friends! To close out this year (because I’m going to take some time off) I’ve got a fantastic recipe to share with you for our family favorite pepperoni bread. You are going to love this! It’s the perfect thing to make for dinner, during the holidays, or for a party.
I like to serve this pepperoni bread with a side of Rao’s Marinara. You can use any kind of marinara, but I think Rao’s is the best.
- Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough, thawed
- 1 pkg Pepperoni (I use turkey)
- 1 pkg Sliced Provolone
- 1/2 C Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 t Parsley
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1/4 t Garlic Powder
- 1/4 t Oregano
- Rao's Marinara for dipping
- Thaw bread dough, and roll/stretch it out to a large rectangle
- Mix Parmesan, egg, parsley, pepper, garlic powder and oregano
- Spread over the dough of rectangle
- Cover with pepperoni
- Cover pepperoni with provolone slices
- Roll jellyroll style, pinch seam and put seam side down on parchment lined sheet pan.
- Let dough rise until doubled in size (if short on time, I think you could just bake it at this point)
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven when browned and slice.
I hope you’ll give this family favorite pepperoni bread a try and then let me know how you like it.
I’m signing off for this year. 2021 was a humdinger. HA! I wish for you a holiday filled with joy, love and laughter. Thank you for showing up here and your kindness. I appreciate you including me in your days.
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. You can also sign up to receive blog posts by email whenever a new one is published. Just scroll to the top and put your email in on the right.