Vacation Style

Hey friends! I love to see others vacation style so I wanted to share my vacation looks that I wore last week at the beach with  you. It’s not so much that they are new. I didn’t buy a bunch of new clothes just to wear to dinner at the beach, but I did bring along some of my favorites from this summer.

You’ll notice I wore the Chico’s wide leg, cropped, linen blend jeans several times. I had no idea when I got those just how much I would love them. They quickly became my go-to jeans. Everything about them is perfect. All I had to do was switch out my top and sandals and I had a new look. These three tops fall into the same category as the jeans. You know how sometimes you order something thinking you’ll love it and then you don’t? Well that was definitely not the case with any of these. I’ve worn them all repeatedly. I think doing posts like this are good to show you that I’m not constantly buying new clothing (although sharing new things with you is how I make my fun money). I wear the same things over and try to get my money’s worth out of them.

This was also the summer of sundresses for me. I found a new love for them. The little black one is not only perfect for summer, but will work into fall with a denim jacket and booties. Dresses like this are so comfortable in hot and humid weather, but you can feel put together.

Another one I’ve really loved is this white dress. You know how they say hindsight is 20/20. It totally is. I wish I’d bought this in several more colors, again to transition into fall. This dress is so well made, and fully lined. They are pretty much sold out, but you might get lucky and score one on a clearance rack somewhere.

Dress number 3 is made out my favorite fabric of the summer. I feel kinda like I’ve been beating you over the head about this gauze fabric, but it’s that good. I actually had 3 more tops arrive before I left for Utah made out of this fabric for fall and another dress.

You can shop all of these looks here

Shop good gauze options here

XOXO, LISA

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. Andrea Nine
    August 18, 2021 / 4:19 am

All the vacation cuteness! Those dresses are so my jam always my favorites on you, sweet little frocks! Hope you’re having a great time sweetheart!

2. August 18, 2021 / 4:59 am

Love your vacation style! I’m loving the wide-leg jean trend and those are so cute on you! Also loving these darling sundresses!

• Lisa
      Author
      August 25, 2021 / 7:20 am

YAY! Mireille, they are so dang cute on you!!! XOXO

3. August 18, 2021 / 10:15 am

LOVE LOVE all these sytles!

• Lisa
      Author
      August 25, 2021 / 7:20 am

Thanks so much Heather. XOXO

4. August 18, 2021 / 1:34 pm

Such cute summer outifts! I really do like the fun tops with the jeans, although in summer here it’s much too hot for jeans at all, so the dresses are more what I would wear. That pink one is so pretty on you!

Thank you for the link up!

Hope your week is going well 🙂

• Lisa
      Author
      August 25, 2021 / 7:20 am

Thanks Mica! Dresses are a great way to go on hot summer days. I totally get that! XO

5. Joanne
    August 18, 2021 / 2:01 pm

I love when I unexpectedly buy a pair of pants that become my new favorites! Those can be so hard to come by. Your vacation style is so relaxed, pretty, and feminine. I love it.

• Lisa
      Author
      August 25, 2021 / 7:19 am

Isn’t that the truth Joanne! I love that too!! XO

6. August 19, 2021 / 9:54 am

I so love your style, Lisa. Maybe cause it reminds me of mine?! Lol! The first outfit with the wide-leg jeans and white cami? Yup, I, have those exact same pieces! Even the bag!! I finally broke down and got one a few weeks ago, although it’s the lighter tan color. Even the sandals!! And then, of course, I did a style steal of your gauze sundress! Haha! Keep ’em coming, my friend! Love all your beach looks.

xx Darlene

• Lisa
      Author
      August 25, 2021 / 7:18 am

We are so similar Darlene. I love it!!!XOXO

7. August 21, 2021 / 4:24 pm

I love all your looks. And now I really need to go to the beach!!

• Lisa