White Eyelet, Painted Furniture and More

Hey friends! Happy Friday! Today I’ve got some fun things to share with you starting with white eyelet, painted furniture and more.

I love white eyelet. I love all eyelet. Maybe that’s because I’m a child of the late 60’s-70’s. My mom loved dressing me in eyelet when I was a little girl. I wasn’t particularly fond of it back then, but I am now. I’ve had this white eyelet shirt on several times on Instagram and I always get several messages about it. It’s from Chico’s and it also comes in a pretty Kelly Green.

White Eyelet Top
SHIRT || JEANS || SANDALS

I just got back from Nashville, and while I was staying at my friends, we painted this piece of furniture. It was about the same color as the floor, and the red looks super cute. We used a chalk paint from Home Depot by Behr. It only took us a couple of hours to do the whole thing.

Painted Furniture, Friday Favorites

Y’all know I’m always hitting the big blue sky. I’d love one of those suitcases that all the bloggers have, but I just can’t bring myself to pay that kind of price for something to be thrown around by luggage handlers. I always check my bag, and they are so rough on them. Anyway, an Insta friend sent me this really cool Rydir Band that goes over your carry on, and holds it in place while you’re pulling you suitcase. It works great, and also helps keep an open top bag slightly closed. You can use my code COASTTOCOAST2 for 15% off a bag band for yourself.

Here are a couple of my current favorite products. I just ordered full sizes of the styling cream and hair serum. They make my hair feel silky soft without being greasy. The Sheer Renewal Cream is the first moisturizer I’ve ever been able to use during the day due to oily skin, and it’s currently 25% off. The cleansing balm melts the makeup right off your face, and the Awake stick brightens eyes.

Beauty Favorites
STYLING CREAM || AWAKE EYE OPENER || CLEANSING BALM || SHEER RENEWAL CREAM || HAIR SERUM

SHOP THIS POST

1. April 16, 2021 / 8:45 am

That top is so cute!

2. D'Arcy Holiday Vandenberg
    April 16, 2021 / 10:42 am

This top is so very cute! Glad your trip was a success!

April 16, 2021 / 4:35 am

Love that eyelet top so much! And I have been painting all the furniture lately – it is so much fun! I am currently scanning the room for my next victim – ha!!!

• April 17, 2021 / 12:14 pm

LOL! There for a while Kent would say he was afraid to sit still because I might paint him. HA!

4. April 16, 2021 / 1:27 pm

I really like eyelet too!

April 16, 2021 / 7:35 am

You know I adore Eyelet as well. Just bought two pieces from the loft and while I love the top, the yellow dress which I had such high hopes for, is a mumu on me! I don’t even think the smallest size would work it’s made so large. Hope you have a sweet and peaceful weekend!

• April 17, 2021 / 12:16 pm

I was reading some of the sizing reviews on Loft and it looks like their sizing is all over the place right now. I don’t get. XOXO

6. April 19, 2021 / 9:43 pm

I’m so with you on suitcases! They are constantly dinging and scratching mine! Love how that dresser turned out! I’m thinking about doing my youngest daughter’s dresser this summer. It’s taken a beating over the years and could use a refresh!