Soma Casual Weekend Jogger Look

Happy Monday! We got a little glimpse of spring over the weekend and I for one was not mad about it. It still wasn’t as warm as I like, but the sun was full and bright, and that has a direct effect on my mood. I received some new pieces from Soma that I shared in my Instagram stories on Saturday, but since a lot of you may not have seen those, I’m going to share them here today. This is the perfect Soma casual weekend jogger look, and it’s become a style I have fully embraced.

Saturday was absolutely beautiful here in NorCal. We got out and ran some errands in the afternoon that included a stop at Starbucks. I wore these new joggers I had just received from Soma. #gifted These are so soft, y’all. Really! They are more of a knit jogger, where my Zella are more of a slicker material. I like both for different reasons. These are like wearing pajamas in public and nobody knows. The fabric is a good weight, and dare I say it again, so soft. They have an elastic waist with a drawstring, and pockets. (Do you hear the angels singing??)

Soma Joggers
JOGGERS || KNIT HOODIE || DENIM JACKET || PURSE || SIMILAR SHOES

Do you see all that yellow on the hills behind me? That’s wild mustard. It blooms here in the spring, and when the hills are green, and covered with it, it’s so pretty. Okay, back to the this outfit. The hoodie and joggers are from the Soma Weekend line. This hoodie is a fun soft piece, and perfect for layering. I love the look of a hoodie under a denim jacket.

This denim jacket has shoved all of my others right out of the way. I love it, and it’s the one I find myself reaching for over and over. It’s from Chico’s, and it’s the perfect layering piece, a great weight, the best length, and the cut is very flattering. If all of that doesn’t convince you, I’m not sure what will. 😉 Starting today, Chico’s is offering 25% off all full priced merchandise.

I want to talk about this purse. I have loved my Madewell tote for well over a year, and it’s been the only bag I’ve carried 99% of the time. I got this one from Chico’s and I’m loving it. It’s all leather, has an interior zip pocket, plus 2 smaller pockets and a divider. It’s structured, but not stiff. It would be great to grab during the 25% off sale. It has a detachable strap that can also be worn cross-body, and can zip closed. This is the perfect style bag for me and all my travels.

So have you embraced joggers yet? At this point, I think they are in the fashion mainstream. I find myself having to talk myself out of wearing them daily. They are so cute and then there’s the whole comfort level. If you haven’t tried them, I highly recommend.

SHOP THIS SOMA CASUAL WEEKEND JOGGER LOOK

XOXO Lisa

1. March 22, 2021 / 10:45 am

That’s it! All the yellow weeds here in Louisiana I will begin referring to as “wild mustard.” Sounds better than weeds! Glad you finally got some sunshine your way! Have a wonderful Monday!

• March 22, 2021 / 10:57 am

Thanks my friend! I know! I had no idea what that was for the longest time, and thought it was just a week too. Crazy. Happy new week. XOXO

2. Kim Taylor
    March 22, 2021 / 10:56 am

Girl, You need to try the Vuori performance jogger. Seriously. THE BEST EVER. You will wonder why you waited. I have 3 pair and am about ready to order one for the beach house. They are AMAZING. And of course…. what is a Saturday of errands etc if not a Starbucks in hand? Funny how once I started getting iced coffee drinks, its all I order! xo

• March 22, 2021 / 11:01 am

I know! I really do! My DIL has some as says she really likes them. Do you ever see them on sale? XO

• Kim Taylor
        March 22, 2021 / 12:11 pm

No, BUT when you sign up you can get a 15% off code! That is how I got 2 pair. I have 2 emails. LOL and then Tony got me my 3rd pair for valentines Day. I also have one of their long sleeve cute tee’s…..so soft! and a awesome sweatshirt from Tony (also valentines day) when I want something — I usually email him for his files! HA!

March 22, 2021 / 7:17 am

I had no idea that Soma carried joggers! I think I mentioned before that a Jean jacket and joggers on you as one of my absolutely favorite looks! Just darling! I need some new slip on black sneakers, those look perfect! Have a sweet start your spring week!

• March 22, 2021 / 11:00 am

YES! This weekend line is fantastic. I really love all the Soma items…I’m sure you can already tell that! HA! Happy new week!! XOXO

4. March 22, 2021 / 10:40 am

Super cute outfit! How is the length for you? I am shorter than you that is why I am asking haha. I am also glad that you enjoyed some nice weather and your weekend! XO

• March 23, 2021 / 10:51 am

Oh boo! I saw some really cute Lululemon joggers that are cropped. Maybe I’ll just go with those. I also hope that it is a beautiful California day for you today! XO

March 23, 2021 / 7:25 am

I really want to be able to wear a hoodie under a denim jacket – love the look! Sadly, I believe my chance has come and gone this year. I need to remember to do it next year! Looks adorable on you!

6. March 23, 2021 / 1:39 pm

Are these all the best pieces or what? Joggers, sneakers, hoodie, and denim jacket!! Love your look, Lisa!

xx Darlene

• March 27, 2021 / 12:06 pm

YES! I wore it on the plane Tuesday and it was fabulous! XO

March 24, 2021 / 9:18 pm

I love my joggers, but I need to get another pair. I noticed they’re becoming really popular with my son’s crowd, too. Who knew at the beginning that joggers would become so mainstream. I have never shopped at Soma, but I’ve been wanting to check them out. I love that hoodie tucked under the denim jacket!

• March 27, 2021 / 12:05 pm

Seriously, so good…and I want to wear them every day!

8. March 24, 2021 / 4:51 pm

I love how you layered these joggers with the hoodie and the denim jacket! Such a nice casual outfit 🙂

Hope you are having a good week 🙂 The rain has finally stopped here which is great, luckily we didn’t have any flooding here.

Away From The Blue

• March 27, 2021 / 12:06 pm

Thanks Mica! I love this outfit, and I wore it to travel Tuesday. Have a great weekend. Glad you didn’t have flooding. XO

9. March 25, 2021 / 9:45 am

I love the hoody with denim jacket look. Joggers are definitely mainstream now. I had a couple of pairs this winter but they were a bit too oversized so I donated them. These look very soft and comfortable, and not overwhelming as they can sometimes be.

10. March 26, 2021 / 10:49 am

HECK YES to all the joggers!! I have my cozy joggers, my lightweight joggers, and ones that can be dressed up! Haha! Love them all!

11. Cindy Farley Hannam
    March 26, 2021 / 11:45 am

I just love this casual weekend style! It truly is my favorite with the joggers, sweatshirt and denim jacket! The slip on sneakers are a must! xoxo Cindyh

• March 27, 2021 / 12:05 pm

I wore it to travel on Tuesday too, and it was so perfect! XO

12. March 27, 2021 / 1:22 pm

Your bag is so cute, and your joggers sound like heaven!