Nautical Blue and White Look for Spring

Happy Wednesday friends! Today I’ve got a nautical blue and white look for spring to share with you. Nope, no green here, but I will wish you a Happy St. Patrick’s Day. Today is also our Style Six linkup, so be sure to join us at the end. If you aren’t a blogger, you might find new blogs to read, so winner-winner.

Blue and white are such a classic, clean combination. Does it make you think “nautical” when you see it? One thing I love is that it never goes out of style.

Let’s break it down a piece at a time, starting with this fabulous blue tunic. I was gifted this from Chico’s, and it’s such a timeless piece. I’ll be able to wear it now and for years to come. The stock is running low on it, so if you want it, grab it.

The jeans! The jeans are so good and they’re on sale 44% off. Y’all know I’m super particular about my white jeans. I mean really, who isn’t. No one wants white jeans that aren’t flattering. These are kinda magical. Not only are they forgiving, and by forgiving, I mean they don’t give away the secrets you’re trying to keep. They also are called no stain. What? Yes, no stain white jeans. I’m always nervous when I wear white jeans that I’ll get them dirty or stain them. Up until this pair (also gifted from Chico’s) all of my white jeans were from Loft. Loft is still a great option, and I have 3 pairs from there. Also, these are the girlfriend ankle length, which if you’ll notice makes them the perfect length on me at 5’3″ tall.

Now for the sandals. Y’all, I bought these last summer during the Nordstrom sale and never wore them. I never went anywhere, but they were so cute I couldn’t bring myself to return them. I’ll make sure I wear them plenty this year, and I’ll link this years version of them for you. They are perfect to wear with jeans, skirts or dresses, and the neutral color means they will likely go with everything.

Are you a fan of the nautical blue and white look? Whenever you’re lacking inspiration it’s a great fall back, so Pin it to help remember it. ?

SHOP THIS LOOK

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. March 17, 2021 / 6:32 am

I don’t have any green either but most of my closet is blue and I just love pairing blue and white together!

• March 27, 2021 / 11:53 am

YES! It never seems to go out of style. Hallelujah!!! XO

2. March 17, 2021 / 6:59 am

Lisa, this tunic is gorgeous! It is really striking paired with your white pants. I always love blue and white together (being die hard Penn State fans in my house)! You look fabulous! Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

Shelbee

• March 27, 2021 / 11:53 am

Of course this is the perfect Penn State outfit. 😉

March 17, 2021 / 7:07 am

I love the blue tunic, and of course blue and white are just so crisp and classic together!

4. March 17, 2021 / 7:16 am

Love this easy look and NO STAIN JEANS?? Bring it! Let me know if you think they run TTS. I haven’t shopped Chicos in forever and am always between 8/10 so I’m debating which I should get.

March 17, 2021 / 7:35 am

I have always love the nautical look! I think it is timeless and this outfit is so darling and classy!

6. March 17, 2021 / 3:28 pm

I love crisp white and navy paired together! It’s a gorgeous, classic combination!

7. March 17, 2021 / 9:27 pm

Oh you take my breath away in this crisp blue styled up with white! Love it! xx

8. March 18, 2021 / 11:49 am

Gotta love navy and white–such a crisp, clean, and–yes, nautical–look! I have that shirt in black and love it, and also just got those white jeans!! Super cute outfit!

xx Darlene

• March 27, 2021 / 11:51 am

Thanks Darlene! Both of these pieces are so good. Happy weekend!!! XO

9. March 18, 2021 / 5:21 am

Loving that fresh nautical look! I am searching for white jeans!