Beautiful Animal Print Cami

Hey friends! Happy Wednesday to you! Does anyone else feel like they are constantly in disbelief at how fast time is going? Good, it’s not just me. (I’m just going to go with you agreeing there. HA!) Today I’ve got a beautiful animal print cami. Unfortunately I realized after I finished writing this that it’s sold out. WOMP-WOMP! I found some very similar options though, so all is not lost. I’ve also got a question for you. How much animal print is too much? Asking for a friend.?

This gorgeous cami is from Chico’s #gifted and the quality is so good. It’s long enough to wear with leggings and it has adjustable straps. I feel like those two statements alone are worthy of a mic drop.

Let me tell you a little story about this chair. It was my grandparents. I have their living room furniture, and I’ve had it recovered twice. I absolutely love how it turned out when I had this cheetah looking print put on it. Don’t worry, the sofa is not also covered in this print.? The secretary behind me was also theirs, and we had it refinished close to 30 years ago. My dad says it actually looks better than it did when it was new.

Okay, back to fashion. The colors in this beautiful animal print cami are so rich, and it looks like it was made to go with this sweater. The heart necklace should seem familiar. I’ve shared it quite a few times. I love it, and want every one of you to have one. I like it worn doubled like this, but it’s also beautiful when worn as a pendant.

I’m wearing my Wit and Wisdom black jeans. Wit and Wisdom denim is so good with it’s absolution stretch waistband. Holds everything in right where it should be, and the price point is reasonable. Wit and Wisdom and Democracy jeans are sister companies. I just recently learned that.

SHOP THE POST

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. March 10, 2021 / 6:38 am

That necklace is so pretty and looks like it was made for this outfit!

• March 11, 2021 / 10:49 am

I’m finding so many ways to wear it. Thanks Joanne! XO

2. March 10, 2021 / 6:39 am

Such a great outfit, Lisa! I really love your heart necklace, too. And I am so glad that you shared about your chair because I think I was admiring that the most in this post! I love the cheetah print and what a wonderful history of your heirloom chair.

Shelbee

• March 11, 2021 / 10:48 am

That necklace is so beautiful! And I love that chair too. I don’t think I will ever part with it. XO

March 10, 2021 / 7:32 am

Ahh rich camel and black is elevated even more with The beautiful leopard print! I LOVE IT?

March 10, 2021 / 8:29 am

Love it! You know my love of leopard!

5. Mireille
    March 10, 2021 / 8:53 am

That chair is amazing! Such an nice accent piece of furniture! I probably will pick up a black pair of wit and wisdom jeans when they come on sale next. I love my blue denim pair.

March 10, 2021 / 4:30 am

Can’t go wrong with animal print and I love how that necklace really pops with the cami! You wear these neutral colors so well my friend!

• March 11, 2021 / 10:49 am

Thanks so much! I’m so bummed I waited to share and it sold out. Story of my life. XO

7. March 10, 2021 / 4:50 pm

That cami is so cute! And I love that chair! What a great idea to cover it in that print! The secretary is stunning! I want to get one someday to use for storage in my crafting room (which is currently the virtual schooling room-sigh).

• March 11, 2021 / 10:45 am

I’d also love to find a secretary to paint. I’ve seen them done like that and they are so pretty…but I don’t want to paint mine?

8. March 10, 2021 / 5:07 pm

I want that cami in my life!! I have something similar with black lace trim and I wear it so ofte wear it so often! Loving your hair and your whole look my friend xx

9. March 10, 2021 / 3:55 pm

that is such a cute cami, I can see why it sold out! I really like that cardigan with it, the neutral colours go so well together 🙂

Hope your week is going well 🙂

Away From The Blue

• March 11, 2021 / 10:47 am

Thanks Mica! I was so bummed it sold out. Story of my life. HA! XOXO

10. March 10, 2021 / 4:16 pm

Love the chair–what a keepsake! The animal print is so rich. Love the outfit, too. I have Wit & Wisdom and Democracy jeans and they are my go-tos! Must be the short thing. Your tongue in cheek writing always cracks me up–you posts are great fun to read, Lisa! Happy Wednesday.

xx Darlene

• March 11, 2021 / 10:46 am

Aw, thank you so much Darlene! I’m so glad you get me. You’re such a sweetheart! XOXO

11. March 11, 2021 / 2:58 am

That’s a great look, the colors are so harmonious on you! I was admiring the chair so was interested to hear about its background.

• March 11, 2021 / 10:44 am

Thanks Gail! I love that chair…and leopard!!! XO

March 11, 2021 / 7:24 pm

I could just sit and relax with a book and hot frothy cappuccino in that chair! I love your outfit, it is so something I’d wear!! And, that necklace is so, so cute!

13. March 14, 2021 / 2:21 pm

You look fantastic, as always, but I really love your chair! haha I love its old-fashioned look with a fun, modern pattern!

• March 27, 2021 / 11:45 am

Isn’t that the best chair? I love it too! Happy Saturday precious girl!!! XOXO

14. March 15, 2021 / 10:33 am

Nothing dresses up a look like animal print! Fabulous look!
    Peace!