Accessory Trends for Spring 2021 – Part 2

Hey y’all! Well, I had no intention of spacing these two Accessory Trends for Spring 2021 posts this far apart, but here we are. In part 1 we looked at colorful beaded necklaces, statement necklaces, pearls, and statement earrings. Today we’re going to look at sandals, cross body phone bags, and straw/market totes. So basically good stuff.

Accessory Trends for spring 2021

Flatform/platform espadrilles made an appearance last summer, and guess what? They are back. What’s so great about this style, is that they make a great statement while allowing comfort at the same time. So basically, winning. The thicker, smaller wedge sole on these makes it so much easier (and safer) for walking. They are available everywhere, so there’s something for everyone.

Accessory Trends for Spring/Espadrilles

I’m kinda excited about this next one. Cross body phone bags! Aren’t these cute? Once upon a time you only needed a place to carry your lipstick and a quarter for a phone call. Remember those days? LOL Now you carry the phone. These little bags are cute and convenient, and you can even drop them in your larger bag for travel. You can throw a few cards in it, and I’d guess a lipstick too.

Shop platform/flatform sandals

Phone bag accessory trend

Shop phone bags

There are also some miscellaneous trends like, hair scarves, elevated slippers, water bottles, and of course hats.

misc accessory trends for spring

Shop hats, slippers, and misc trends

Now tell me which of these accessory trends for spring is your favorite? I love them all. What do you want to see me share or focus on? I’d love your input.

XOXO Lisa

1. March 9, 2021 / 6:39 am

Loving all of your flatform shoe picks! I’m not sure about the phone bag trend yet!

• March 27, 2021 / 11:38 am

I think you’d look darling sporting a phone bag. 🙂

March 9, 2021 / 3:22 pm

Those phone bags are SO cute, I’ve never seen them before. I’ve been wanting some pink fluffy loafers!

March 9, 2021 / 7:27 pm

You had me at platform/flatform sandals – they are always my favorite because they are so comfortable! I a also excited about the colorful accessories that come with spring and summer!

• March 27, 2021 / 11:37 am

I know you love a good platform sandal my friend XO

4. March 10, 2021 / 4:48 pm

I’m always at a loss for what to do with my phone in the summer when I don’t always have pockets. Those phone bags are super cute!

5. March 14, 2021 / 2:18 pm

I recently found a wristlet that I used to carry with me while running around campus in undergrad, back when all I needed was my ID and phone. And it is soooo tiny! The current phone bag size definitely would have been excessive! 😀

• March 27, 2021 / 11:37 am

That’s so funny. I remember having a keychain type that held my ID and few dollars too. XO