This Weeks Favorites at Coast to Coast

Happy Friday friends! We had some gorgeous days here in Northern California this week, and it’s given my spring fever in a big way. I’d be fine with switching to Spring the day after Christmas if we could. Anyone else on board with that? Since that’s not possible, how about I share this weeks favorites at Coast to Coast?

I posted this picture on Instagram this week. I find myself falling deeper in love with the color blush. I’ve added several pieces of blush clothing to my closet, and now I’m bringing it into my decor. I already shared this mug that’s part of a set with you last week, but now how about this C U T E pillow? I love it! The quality is really good, and the price is too. I think they’re selling out quickly, so don’t miss your chance.

Y’all know I love me some cozy pajamas. I certainly talk about them enough. Well I was 10 shades of excited when I was contacted and gifted these Cozy Earth pajamas. They’re bamboo and they are all kinds of soft. Who would ever think fabric made from bamboo would be so soft? I think it’s counterintuitive. They are comfy, have pockets and so pretty you want to wear them all day, every day. These would make a fantastic Valentine’s gift for yourself, so drop a hint to your Valentine. Tell him to use the code C2C20 for 20% off.

COZY EARTH PJS
COZY EARTH PAJAMAS

Go big or go home! If you like bamboo pajamas, you are going to L O V E bamboo sheets. Let me tell you a story. We stayed at our brother-in-laws house years ago, and he had the most comfortable sheets I’d ever slept on. When I asked him about them, he said they were…you guessed it. Bamboo. I have thought about those sheets ever since, and looked at them numerous times, but just wasn’t sure if they’d be as good. Well I am FOREVER A FAN! They are soft. So soft they border on feeling like silk. Every night I’m excited to get in bed. Sounds ridiculous, but it’s the truth. These are definitely an investment, but I’m going to say they are worth the splurge. Again, use my code and receive 20% off.

Have you tried the Spanx faux leather leggings yet? This isn’t the first time I’ve talked about them, and it certainly won’t be the last. Yesterday I wore my camo pair. If I ever have to be stranded in a cool climate with only one pair of pants, Spanx leggings will be what I choose. I’m nothing if I’m not honest with y’all. The first few times I wore my Spanx faux leather leggings, I felt a little awkward and conspicuous. Well if you’re worried about that, just push through. Trust me, you won’t be sorry, and they worth every single penny.

Spanx Camo Leggings

SHOP THIS LOOK

I stopped in Trader Joe’s yesterday to pick up a few things, and brought these two hyacinth bulbs in bulb vases home with me. Have you ever smelled a hyacinth? They are so sweet and fragrant. I think these are the most clever little bulb holders ever. They are $2.99 at my TJ’s with the bulb in them. I should have bought 3, and I’ll probably try to get another one. I think I can use these to “force” bulbs indoors. Watch on Instagram and I’ll show you once they bloom.

Trader Joe's Finds

I’m pretty sure I’ve already shared this Colleen Rothschild skincare kit, but just in case I’m sharing it again, because the website is currently 25% off. I wanted to try some of these products to pair with my other skincare products. I’m so glad I did. The Sheer Renewal Cream is the first moisturizer I’ve ever been able to use during the day that doesn’t leave my skin greasy. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am about this. This kit is really a great way to try some of her most popular products. I’m also loving the cleansing balm, and I’m using the bag as my makeup bag. It’s well made and the perfect size.

This time I ordered the hair care kit. I’ve been wanting to try some of her hair products, and thought this would be a great way. The hair mask is supposed to be the BOMB. It sells out super fast every time there’s a sale. That’s what happened this time too, so I went for the kit. The serum is supposed to be really good too, and my hair is really dry on the ends, so I can’t wait to try these.

Alrighty, that’s a wrap. Thanks for stopping by and making me a part of your day. I’m truly honored and don’t take it lightly. I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

XOXO Lisa

January 22, 2021 / 4:50 am

Gosh I wanted to go to TJ’s in Nashville and never got there! I keep saying, “next time” but apparently no one else shares me desire to visit! Ha!!! Can’t wait to see your hyacinth bulbs bloom!

• February 10, 2021 / 4:11 pm

WHAT??? The guys didn’t want to go to Trader Joe’s. LOL

January 22, 2021 / 5:29 am

Overflowing with goodness here you blush beauty! Eek so excited for your Cozy Earth goodness! The best I tell ya and you look like a glamorous movie star sittin there on your fab sheets! Have a great weekend my love! xo

• February 10, 2021 / 4:11 pm

Oh my gosh, those Cozy Earth sheets are fantastic. XO

3. January 22, 2021 / 6:11 am

I would love to jump from Christmas to spring! Love that first photo of you in blush with your new pillow. It looks so pretty.

4. Kim Taylor
    January 22, 2021 / 9:16 am

No, I dont want spring and summer yet. Sorry not sorry but here in Central Cali it gets HOT and stays HOT forever! YUCK! Even at the beach house its changing in climate. Ick. Ok those camo Spanx makes me want to add them to my bday wish list. Last year the world went to hell in a hand basket on my bday- 3-13-20 so I am hoping no one wants to SKIP my bday this year. These might be super fun to have on my wish list. Love the pillow but its sold out everywhere around me. Boo. Well I will love it at your house! Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy all that Cozy Earth. I love CE!!!

• February 10, 2021 / 4:10 pm

Y’alls weather is so different than ours. It’s just crazy!! XO

5. January 22, 2021 / 10:22 am

I’m just not quite ready for Spring yet. Our Spring lasts about three weeks and then we’re in full blown summer for eight months and I don’t like to sweat. I hate the humidity, so I’m still enjoying the layering and sweaters! Hope y’all have a great California weekend!

• February 10, 2021 / 4:09 pm

You know I’m a warm weather girl through and through. XO

6. January 22, 2021 / 8:05 pm

Great post! I’m excited to hear about the bamboo sheets. I’ve been wondering about those. And I sure hope our TJ’s has those bulbs! I’m a plant addict with no plan for recovery.
    ~Melissa xx

• February 10, 2021 / 4:09 pm

We are loving them…even my husband came down the other and said how much he liked them…and how much he wasn’t expecting that. HA!

7. January 22, 2021 / 10:20 pm

I need some new sheets! I’ll be checking those out for sure!

January 23, 2021 / 4:58 am

I really want to try Spanx leggings

• prplmm
      January 23, 2021 / 10:57 am

I have a pair and they are worth every penny.

9. January 23, 2021 / 9:43 am

That heart pillow is adorable! I love my Cozy Earth pjs and would love to try the sheets! Have a fabulous weekend!

• February 10, 2021 / 4:08 pm

I just love it. I should have ordered another one. XO

10. January 23, 2021 / 8:17 pm

Haha! Such good advice about the Spanx leggings. I have the black ones and do feel a little funny with a shorter top, but I will just push through! How fun is a collaboration with jammies and sheets? Have a great weekend,

xx Darlene

• February 10, 2021 / 4:08 pm

Thanks Darlene! Yes, push through with the Spanx. XO

11. leaculp
    January 24, 2021 / 8:06 pm

I got two of the hyacinth’s at our Wal-Mart last week. I love watching them blossom and grow. Have a great new week!

• February 10, 2021 / 4:07 pm

Mine have bloomed and now I’m drying them out to plant the bulbs out back. I wonder if I could force some bulbs in those vases? XO