Cozy Must Haves in January

Hey y’all! Have I got a treat for you today. I’m once again teaming up with some blogger friends for another collaboration. The theme is cozy and so I thought Cozy Must Haves in January was the perfect title. I’ve rounded up some of my personal favorites for you, most of which I own. If there’s one thing I’m pretty sure y’all know, it’s that my middle name could have easily been “Cozy”. Today is also the first Style Six linkup for 2021. Take that in for a moment. Twenty-Twenty-One. Crazy!

cozy collaboration
Michelle from Poised Petite || D’Arcy from Dear D’Arcy || Cindy from Lulu Loves

First up is a cozy robe. Do you have one? I’ve been wearing a cozy robe when I get out of the shower for what seems like forever. I wear it while I do my hair and makeup, sit around in it, and as you’ve possibly seen on Instagram just kinda wear it around the house.

Natori robe, TJMaxx

S H E R P A! This is another item I can’t get enough of. I wear one pretty much daily. Every year I add at least one new one to my closet. Not only do I wear them as an article of clothing with jeans and leggigns, I also wear them when I walk and it’s cold, and in the morning/evening over my jammies.

Barefoot Dreams cardigans and sweaters. Oh y’all, these are so soft and good. I have three different styles and wear them for everything from a robe in summer with my PJs to a great travel piece or even as a layer in a restaurant. I’m always cold in stores and restaurants. Are you?

Barefoot Dreams Cozy Cardi

Two of my favorite cozy things are a good pair of pjs and a cozy blanket. (are we sick of the word cozy yet?) I’ve been wearing Soma Cool Nights PJs for for quite a while, and they are so goooood. They’re soft, comfy, cozy, and I don’t quite know how they do it, but the “Cool Nights” part works. I don’t sweat nearly as much in these as others.

These blankets are such a fantastic home item, decor item and gift item. I have at least 3 of them, and I’ve given them as numerous gifts. I’ve given them to both of my kids, and we all love them. The price point is so good, and most of the time they are even on sale. If you feel like a little more of a splurge, then how about a Barefoot Dreams blanket? I have one of those too, and gifted my mom one.

cozy must have pjs

And of course no cozy must haves for January post would be complete without a pair of slippers/house shoes. What do you call them? Slippers or house shoes? Heres a collage with lots of good options, and it’s definitely not too soon to start thinking about Valentine’s Day. A cozy gift is the perfect idea.

cozy must haves

SHOP THESE ITEMS….

Now it’s time to get to the first Style Six linkup of the year. Thank you for coming back week after week and joining us.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

January 6, 2021 / 4:49 am

Oh you know how much I love being cozy! Just really loving those zebra jammies on you! I have a robe that I love so much and wear every day. But I did pull out my buffalo plaid Christmas robe for the month of December but it was just as cozy with a Sherpa collar, LOL! Have a great day girlfriend!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:34 pm

YES! And especially when it’s cold. I hate being cold, and as long as we’re home all the time, we may as well be comfy-cozy. XOXO

2. January 6, 2021 / 5:02 am

I’m all about being cozy this time of year! I got a cozy robe for Christmas and have been wearing it nonstop. Love your orange sherpa and your zebra pjs!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:34 pm

Thanks Jill! Yep, why not be cozy. I swear I get dressed, and before long I’m already ready to get into cozy clothes. LOL

January 6, 2021 / 1:30 am

It’s chilly here today so all the cozies are coming out! Love all of these but love YOU more!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:38 pm

Awwww, thank you sweet friend. I just want to be cozy everyday, especially if the temps are below 75º. LOL

4. January 6, 2021 / 8:11 am

YESSSS! You are definitely Queen of Cozy!! And guess what?? Yours and Kellyann’s blogs are now showing up again in my Bloglovin’ feed! Yay!!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:32 pm

Isn’t that the truth! It’s all I want to wear. I am soooo happy we finally are back on bloglovin. About dang time. XO

5. January 6, 2021 / 8:56 am

I definitely think slippers, blankets, and sweaters when I think cozy but I have never been one to use or wear a robe; not even on any of my hospital stays (though I bought one for each trip!).

• January 6, 2021 / 6:32 pm

Cozy is all I want to wear right now! I put my robe on before I get out of the shower so I’m not cold. XOXO

6. January 6, 2021 / 9:08 am

My barefoot dreams cardigan continues to be one of my MUST wear pieces every year. I love it….cute and cozy!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:34 pm

Thanks Shelbee! YES, during these cold months, there’s nothing better to wear. Stay warm. XOXO

7. Mireille
    January 6, 2021 / 5:58 am

We love our blankets in the fall and winter. Those are so soft. I add 2 sherpa pullovers to my closet this year and they are… wait for it… cozy! Love your orange one!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:34 pm

I swear, cozy is the only way to be in winter…and we’re hardly going anywhere anyway, so why dress up. LOL

8. January 6, 2021 / 1:38 pm

I love a good bathrobe! In fact, I have 4! It’s always nice to add even over my clothes when I am cold around the house! These are all super cozy!

• January 6, 2021 / 6:29 pm

That’s a good idea!!! I used to wear mine over jammies until I became a sweatshirt and sherpa addict. LOL

9. January 6, 2021 / 3:32 pm

Love that cardigan! So many great cosy pieces! 🙂

Hope you are having a great week and enjoying 2021 so far 🙂

Away From Blue

• January 6, 2021 / 6:29 pm

Thanks Mica!! I sure am, my daughter is still home. Happy New Year to you too!! XOXO

10. January 7, 2021 / 8:33 am

Cozy is definitely the name of the game this month! From sweaters to robes to blankets- i’m here for all of it!

11. jess
    January 7, 2021 / 9:16 am

Cozy is definately my favorite word for January! Love your robe! Did you see the SNL skit about the mom getting a robe? I am obsessed with cozy robes and pjs! Love the sherpa as well, and of course the slippers you shared. We have been using our fireplace daily 🙂
    jess xx

12. January 7, 2021 / 8:10 am

I haven’t really been wanting to buy new clothes much lately but I NEED a robe. My old one really looks well worn and isn’t much fun to wear anymore. I will check this out! Thanks!
    Peace!