Hey friends! Happy Friday! Have you adjusted to the time change yet? I’m getting there. Do you realize Black Friday is three weeks from today? THREE WEEKS! It’s time to start rolling out the gift guides. I asked on Instagram earlier this week, what y’all were looking for, and one of the answers that was on repeat was gifts for him. I’m with you. Men can be hard to shop for. Well let’s see what I can do to help you. So today we have gifts for him and lots of sales.
- Yeti coffee mug or Hydroflask tumbler. Doesn’t matter whether your man, dad, boyfriend or son is working from home or a student, an insulated beverage container is always useful.
- Dad jokes. My husband (and kids) are pretty big fans of Dad jokes. Here’s a new supply, so you can get a whole fresh set of eye rolls.
- Groom-on-the-go set. This is a gift you and he can enjoy. LOL
- Guitar socks. I feel like half the men I know either play guitar or at least wish they did. Themed socks make a great gift, and a fun way to expres his personality.
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker. The uses for a speaker are limitless. Garage, office, beach, pool, home office. Just throw it in the bag and go.
- Slippers. My husband loves his slippers, and now with working from home, who needs real shoes?
- Patagonia 1/4 zip pullover. These are popular every single year. All of my kids have them, and I’ve got one in my cart for myself. Maybe Kent will even get one for Christmas?
- Apple Watch. I L O V E my Apple watch and I think most any man would too.
- Leather Apple Watch Band. A leather band will dress up an Apple watch and make for a really nice gift.
- Accessory Sanitizer. There has never been a more perfect time for one of these gadgets. Sanitize cell phones, watches, keys, sunglasses. All the things.
I’ve been wearing these joggers on repeat lately. I never knew I could love a pair of joggers so much, but here we are. These are awesome. Even the length is good on me, which means it should work on most anyone, since joggers can be worn shorter or longer. The material is soft and just the right weight. Not too thin, but not too thick either. I think these would be a great gift for any woman who loves athleisure wear. Moms, aunts, college girls, young professionals. Anyone!
Y’all know I am crazy for my Soma Cool Nights pajamas. Look at these
ah-dorable blue leopard pjs. Aren’t they the cutest? These are the only jammies I wear, and I’m amassing quite the collection. They are super soft and comfortable, and the pants have pockets. ??
I know, I know. Again with the Barrington Tote? YES! They are having 20% off which is rare. (it’s usually 10% – 15%). One of these bags would make a great gift for mom, sister, daughter, grandma or any special lady in your life. Especially any lady who already has everything. These really and truly are my absolute favorite totes, and I never travel without one. They hold a ton, and the outside can easily be wiped clean. There are several different styles of monograms, and lots of colors of stripes.
I can’t believe I forgot to mention in Wednesday’s post that Macy’s is having a Friends & Family sale too, and most things are 30% off. The cosmetics department is 15% off, so if you aren’t a Sephora VIB person, or if you’re like me and your level is only Insider, you can get things at Macy’s for 15% off. I ordered my Laura Mercier translucent powder, that I love.
Living Proof has some cute holiday kits. They are a great deal. The Perfect Hair Day dry shampoo is my favorite dry shampoo, and the full dry volume blast, is a great way to add volume to your hair. I use both.
I hope the gifts for him gift guide and lots of sales portion of this post are helpful. No need to wait, get to shopping and beat the rush.