Vacation Check In

Hey y’all!!! How about me taking off the day Monday?! Can I just tell you that this vacation I’m taking the most laid back approach I ever have, and
I AM LOVING IT. Even my packing for this trip was different. I packed really casual clothes and yesterday I didn’t even dry my hair, I just threw it up. WHO AM I? I didn’t do a post Monday, and I actually didn’t even get on my computer until today. I thought I’d do a quick vacation check in though…just so you’d know I haven’t jumped ship and gone all MIA on ya’. I’m doing some Instagram posts, so you can keep up and follow along there.

Speaking of Instagram, I’m doing an over 40 share with 6 other influencers over the age of 40. Isn’t that great? Sometimes it’s hard to figure out how to find the women in our age bracket, but this makes it easy. These ladies are all cute as can be, and I know you’d love them. Soooo, make sure to check out my stories every day for a new friend to be introduced.

We’ve had Katie and Erin with us, but we’re sad that Erin is leaving this evening. Can I just tell you the week is going by much to fast for my liking. Why does vacation go by so quickly? I really wish we were staying 2 weeks. I can’t begin to express just how much I love being at the beach. Starting every day out on the balcony with my coffee…well, it’s just a little piece of heaven.

Today the Nordstrom sale is finally open to everyone. I don’t know why they don’t just have the sale and let us all be. There are still some good things left, so take some time and check it out. You can get all the links to the items below on this post.

[jetpack_subscription_form show_subscribers_total=”false” button_on_newline=”false” custom_font_size=”16″ custom_border_radius=”0″ custom_border_weight=”1″ custom_padding=”15″ custom_spacing=”10″ submit_button_classes=”” email_field_classes=”” show_only_email_and_button=”true”]

This sweater and tee are both still available. The skinny jeans aren’t part of the anniversary sale, but are on sale, and the booties are available in other colors. The sweater is super soft, and a great length. The tee is darling, and the sentiment is absolutely spot on. These jeans are really comfy, and have not bagged out after multiple wears. The booties, are so pretty. I wished I’d bought last years version, last year, but never did. This year they were one of the first things I ordered. The bitty boot cut jeans are almost fully stocked. They are the bomb. The absolution stretch waistband is crazy comfortable, and the bootcut cut really elongates the legs.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

August 19, 2020 / 2:10 am

I know, vacation is the best and I am so glad you are enjoying yours! I’m sorry Erin has to go back, bummer! Good thing you have some other trips to look forward to!

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

You know me…I’m practically a travel agent. LOL

2. August 19, 2020 / 8:25 am

Always looking so cute!! Enjoy that splendid sunny vacay!! xx

3. August 19, 2020 / 4:41 am

I am so glad that you are enjoying your vacation! We just went away for the weekend and I didn’t wash or style my hair and wore only comfy clothes as we sat by a fire at night and did some short trail walks during the day. Super relaxing escape! We all need those!

Shelbee

August 19, 2020 / 4:58 am

We are driving to Kansas as I speak and I’m wishing I had simplified my clothes a lil more. Took all the things. I am so glad you’re having fun….hope it slows waaaay down for you!

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

I’m so happy your trip to Kansas was a success. You had the best time boutique hopping. XO

5. August 19, 2020 / 5:38 am

I’m so glad you are having a great vacation! It’s so nice to step away from everything once in awhile! Enjoy!

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

It really is, Jill. I barely cracked my computer open. XO

August 19, 2020 / 8:25 am

Enjoy vacation!!

7. Jessica Jannenga
    August 19, 2020 / 8:53 am

Hi Lisa, such cute tees! I had a wish list but could just shop today and everyihing on it sold out, so ill check back. Enjoy your vacation!
    jess xx

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

UGH Jess! That’s the worst, and I hate the way they set it up. Even as early as I could shop, there were still things I missed out on. XO

8. August 19, 2020 / 10:46 am

You look adorable, my friend! I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. We’re in the midst of planning a Christmas beach vacation. On the Sale, by the time it’s open to everyone, I’m thinking, “oh, that’s still going on?” Hmm.

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

For real…it just goes on forever. Have the sale, let everyone shop and let’s move on. LOL

9. Maureen
    August 19, 2020 / 2:23 pm

So glad you are enjoying your vacation! It’s so great that you are able to getaway. I love the graphic tee you are wearing. The colors are making me happy which is really nice with all the bad things going on in the world. I was bummed about the NSale. I wanted one item but it was already sold out by the time the sale opened up. Anyway, there’s always next year.

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

• August 24, 2020 / 10:31 am

I wish they’d just have a Sale and let everyone shop at the same time. This whole tiered thing is for the birds. I’m sorry you didn’t get what you wanted. Even as early as I got to shop, there were several things I couldn’t get either. UGH XOXO

10. August 19, 2020 / 5:22 pm

I always wish our vacations lasted longer! The time really does seem to just fly right by.

11. August 19, 2020 / 7:26 pm

I’m so glad you are having a relaxing time on your vacation! Those booties you got are absolutely adorable!

12. August 21, 2020 / 3:39 am

Love the outfits- my items are coming in very slowly- I ordered that tee- can’t wait to wear it- have a wonderful weekend Lisa!

• August 24, 2020 / 10:23 am

We should share them at the same time on a FF posts and share each other. XOXO

• August 24, 2020 / 10:23 am