When Sweet Meets Sassy – Smocking and Camo

Hey friends and happy Monday to you! You probably won’t be surprised when I tell you that I love this outfit I’m sharing today. You know how I feel about smocking. #bigfan I’m also a big fan of camo. Who’d have ever thought it would be such a mainstream fashion statement? Move over hunters, the women are coming for your camo and we’re taking it to new heights. Smocking and camo together are both sweet and sassy.

Smocked Top & Camo
SMOCKED TOP || SIMILAR PANTS || SANDALS || BRACELET || NECKLACE

This top is the sleeveless version of one that has been at Target for a couple of years. You know what that tells me? That tells me the style is good great. They’ve brought it back with a short flowy sleeve, a 3/4 sleeve and now the cute summer sleeveless version. This one just might be my favorite. Check out the version with sleeves here.

Smocked Top & Camo

There are a lot of reasons to like love this top, and one of them is the longer length of it. It’s super versatile, and can be worn out, tucked in or even tied in the front. I personally wear mine like that most frequently.

Smocked Top & Camo

I also thought it paired well with camo. The colors go together beautifully. If camo’s not your thing, no worries. The pretty rust color looks great with white or denim. You could even wear it with black leggings, or if you happen to be trying the bike short trend, this top would be perfect for that.

Smocked Top & Camo

Here’s to a great week!

1. July 27, 2020 / 4:54 am

I love everything smocked and camo too and this is such a fabulous look! Your top is darling!

2. July 27, 2020 / 6:40 am

You look beautiful! I love this fun combination! That top is darling!

3. July 27, 2020 / 7:54 am

Yay! I love it when your sassy! LOL!

4. July 27, 2020 / 7:54 am

You look so adorable! You and I have lots of crossover styles that we love and this is one of those times. <3.

5. July 27, 2020 / 1:58 pm

Definitely a classic Lisa Look! 🙂

6. July 27, 2020 / 6:31 pm

darling! love the combo of the camo & the burnt red or is it brick-ish color? i am already thinking Fall and up here just a little north of you, it stays in the 90s until usually halloween!…i wish we had more of a transitional time to wear more hybrid summer/fall…but it goes straight to winter up here!
    xo eva

7. Jessica Jannenga
    July 28, 2020 / 10:04 am

Love that top on you! You do the flowy smocked look so well! I love the color and could see it in the Fall with a long cardi. Love those camo pants on you. It looks like camo is here to stay! I love it too.
    jess xx

8. August 3, 2020 / 4:13 am

Oh wow, Lisa, it is a really great top! I love this color on you, too. And the smocking is so flattering. It does pair perfectly with your cute camo pants! This could transition perfectly into fall by just adding a lightweight cardigan. Thanks for linking up!

Shelbee

• August 24, 2020 / 10:22 am

You are so right about the transitionability…let’s just pretend that’s a word. LOL