This Workout Wear is Just Peachy

Hi friends! Happy Wednesday and happy Style Six day! How’s your week? Today I’ve got some active wear to share with you, and this workout wear is just Peachy. Meaning, it’s from Peach. I am loving being an ambassador for Peach, and sharing these great pieces with you.

I love leggings, and I especially love a fun print on them. I’d say I’ve come a long way. Once upon a time, I wouldn’t have dreamt of wearing leggings, let alone a crazy colorful pair. Why even as I’m typing this, I’m wearing a my favorite camo leggings. What can I say? I’m a convert. These leggings by Peach are made of great quality fabric, with a nice high waist that holds everything in place.

Look at the cute back of this tank! The color is so fun and bright, and then you throw in the cute back, and you’ve basically got the perfect little workout tank.

Peach Workout Wear
LEGGINGS || WORKOUT TANK || HOODIE || FLIP FLOPS || YOGA MAT

The final piece is this mesh hoodie. You know those days when it’s not cold, but it’s also not warm? Enter this hoodie. It’s perfect to throw on over your workout tank or an exercise bra. It’s just enough to keep you warm, without being hot. Seriously, such a great piece. It’s also cute as a stand alone, and would be super fun layered over, say a tie-dye tank with jeans, jean shorts, or white denim shorts.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

July 15, 2020 / 1:58 am

You look adorable and your post is peachy keen!

2. July 15, 2020 / 3:17 am

I love how bright and colorful these pieces are! They would definitely make working out extra fun!

July 15, 2020 / 4:09 am

You are a peach! I have always loved neon yellow! XO

• July 15, 2020 / 8:30 pm

Yes! The neon and the splatter give me all the 90’s feels. XO

4. July 15, 2020 / 5:22 am

Fun colors Lisa. I am so bad about investing in work out gear. Funny thing is whenever I get new workout gear, I get inspired to workout more. lol. So guess I should invest more! 😉

• July 15, 2020 / 8:30 pm

Yes, get you some new stuff. Whatever it takes, right?! XO

5. July 15, 2020 / 6:12 am

Those are the cutest leggings! Such a fun print! I love all of my pieces from Peach!

• July 15, 2020 / 8:30 pm

You’ve got an awesome collection of Peach pieces. They make great styles. XO

6. July 15, 2020 / 7:07 am

Great post Lisa! Honestly, though, I don’t know how much longer I’m going to be able to continue to walk in the mornings here with the humidity and dare I say that I”m kinda sad about it because I have been doing so well since Covid hit. I was determined not to gain weight and I haven’t, but the humidity in Louisiana is about to do me in! Happy Wednesday, Friend!

• July 15, 2020 / 8:27 pm

Thanks girlie! Oh I know what you mean. You gotta’ get up at 0’dark thirty to beat the humidity in the south. Hang in there. XOXO

7. July 15, 2020 / 8:09 am

What a great pair of leggings- that paint-splashed design is so cute on you! That Peach company seems to have really great pieces – love the mesh too. Hope you’re having a great day- see ya on insta! xx

• July 15, 2020 / 8:27 pm

Aren’t they fun?! I think they have a 90’s vibe. XOXO

8. July 15, 2020 / 8:55 am

I just love this workout wear! I think fun workout wear is an essential part of a great workout! You look adorable!

9. July 16, 2020 / 4:07 pm

Such cute workout pieces!! Now, if only I could get motivated! Our gym is still closed so that’s my excuse. Walking is good but not enough… Ugh. Thanks for sharing!

xx Darlene

10. July 17, 2020 / 12:20 am

Nice pieces for a stylish and comfortable workout! It’s great when you find good leggings.