For the Love of Leopard

Hey friends! Well I’ve never made a secret out of my love of leopard. Keith Urban may say, blue ain’t your color, but I have to disagree. This blue leopard dress is all kinds of perfect, and it looks cute on everyone I’ve seen wearing it. If you are still trying to figure out what to wear for the 4th, this dress would be perfect and very festive. You might even be able to order it for in store pick-up.

We’ve already talked several times about how Target is just flat out killing it in the dress department this year. Remember this dress? The grin on my face says it all, don’t you think? The material this is made out of is just the softest and flowiest. (let’s just pretend that’s a word) It has several “tiers” and hangs beautifully. It is the absolute perfect weight for keeping cool in summer. If for some reason blue ain’t your color, it comes in several other solids, including the most darling yellow, a stripe, and a floral.

It looks darling with my Tory Burch Millers, but could easily be dressed up with a cute heel. For accessories, I went with my round rattan crossbody, which is basically the quintessential bag for summer outings. I added my new fresh water pearl wrap bracelet from Victoria Emerson, which in case your wondering, I am absolutely loving. The white pearls really pop on tanned skin. And of course my Apple watch. I know I’ve talked with y’all about this watch before, but I seriously had no idea just how much I would love it. If you’ve ever been tempted, let me give you the shove to do it.

So let me ask you. Do you share my love of leopard?

SHOP THIS ADORABLE LEOPARD LOOK

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. July 1, 2020 / 3:32 am

Such a beautiful blue dress! I really like that shade on you! 🙂

Thanks for the link up!

Hope you are having a lovely week! 🙂

Away From Blue

July 1, 2020 / 3:32 am

Oh what Leopard Love, Target is killing it with the dresses. I adore the blue and it really pops on your pretty tan skin. Hope you’re living it up down there! Love ya! xo

• July 15, 2020 / 8:53 pm

They sure are!!! Hope your week is going well back at home. XO

July 1, 2020 / 4:04 am

Your skin is glowing and that blue is so pretty on you! Cutest dress!
    Love ya friend!

4. July 1, 2020 / 8:18 am

I have been looking and looking at this style of dress. I wasn’t sure I wanted to do sleeveless, but the price and options may tip me over the “edge.” It looks adorable on you, my friend!

5. July 1, 2020 / 5:35 am

Absolutely love this dress! Blue is such a pretty color on you!

6. Mireille
    July 1, 2020 / 6:10 am

My Target actually has the dress in store… if it is still there on Friday… it might make it home with me. Busy week here so I haven’t made it there yet. But I have been looking: a little gift card is burning a hole in my pocket! You look so pretty in blue!

• July 1, 2020 / 9:33 am

Thank you Mireille! It’s a cute one for sure. I got some strange replies to my story from you on IG…so I wonder if you’ve been hacked or something? XOXO

7. July 1, 2020 / 7:54 am

That dress is beautiful! I adore all shades of blue, but combine it with leopard and I am completely sold!

8. jess
    July 1, 2020 / 9:01 am

Looking lovely Lisa! I love animal print and this cobalt blue is striking on you. I love ths style and live in denim shorts and dresses in the summer.
    jess xx

9. July 1, 2020 / 9:24 am

I wish we had Target here!! That’s the first place I head to when we go to Florida. I love leopard so much and in this blue it’s so stunning. xx

10. Kim Taylor
    July 1, 2020 / 11:34 am

I love my Apple Watch so much and that sounds silly but I love it. I love the challenges each month. Pushing me to be a more fit person!

• July 15, 2020 / 8:53 pm

Not silly at all. I love mine too. Not only the functions, but I even like changing the bands. XO

11. July 1, 2020 / 12:39 pm

Blue looks good on you!

12. July 1, 2020 / 2:24 pm

Lisa, that dress is so cute on you! Love that vibrant blue! For some reason, the Target website does NOT make some of these dresses look very good there–have you noticed? Lol! I love my iWatch, too! Gotta monitor those steps and stands and exercise calories! Haha!

xx Darlene

• July 15, 2020 / 8:53 pm

You are right, Darlene. So many of the things look better on a real person than on the website. I love my watch too. XO

13. July 2, 2020 / 2:38 am

Fabulous easy breezy dress and sandals, perfect as you say for July 4. I love a bit of leopard!