Friday Favorites for the First Week of June

Hi friends! Happy Friday! We need that, don’t we? What a week. I want to keep this space happy and uplifting, so I’m not going to discuss the events of the week, but I will say, I sure hope next week will not have so much upheaval. I can’t think of a better way to end the week than sharing the Friday Favorites for the First Week of June.

Linking up for…

I’ve shared these smoothies from Revive Superfoods twice this week in my stories. I’ve tried the Acai Twist and Liquid Gold smoothies and give both ????. These smoothies are delivered to your front door, frozen and ready to blend. Just add your favorite liquid (I use almond milk), pour into your blender (I have this Ninja), and blend away. The cup even has a lid with a place for your straw. Pro tip: I add a couple spoonfuls of Non-fat Greek Vanilla yogurt for added sweetness. These are delicious and so easy to grab as a meal replacement or snack. They contain fruits, veggies, chia seeds, flax seeds, and other good for you ingredients. Use the code COASTTOCOAST255 FOR 55% off your first box.

S'mores mini pies

Did you catch these little tins of deliciousness on my stories this week? [See, if you aren’t following along on Instagram, you are missing out] These are crazy yummy, taste exactly like a s’more and are much easier to make and eat. Just get some mini graham cracker shells, chop some milk chocolate and place in the bottom, then top with mini-marshmallows. Bake in a 350° oven for 8-11 minutes. Watch them near the end, so they don’t get burned. These will rock your world, if you are a s’more lover.

Succulent Garden, Coast to Coast

Again with the Instagram story. I planted this beautiful succulent garden this week, and it just makes me happy every time I look at it. If you want to see the video, it’s saved in my Highlights.

Y’all probably know by know, I’m not really impulsive. I see things I like (love) and then tend to wait. I’ve been thinking about these fresh water pearl bracelets for a while and finally got a couple. I am in love.

Trader Joe's Everyday Seasoning, Coast to Coast Friday Favorites

Have you seen that commercial for Frank’s Red Hot sauce with the “elderly” lady who proclaims, “I use that s%*t on everything”? Well every time I open the cabinet and use it, that’s exactly how I feel. I pretty much grind it onto everything, and it’s so good.

I have never been a fan of shorts, but I’m trying to embrace my legs and wear them. Loft has a great selection of shorts in different lengths. These are the 6″, but they are also available in 4″ and 8″. It’s been hotter than the surface of the sun here this week, so I’ve worn shorts most days. I really can’t tell you enough how great these are. They are super comfortable and flattering. I think the leg opening is also the perfect size. Not too skinny, but not slim either. These camis are also some of my favs for summer. They are fully lined and so cool and comfortable.

So there you have it friends. Friday Favorites for the first week of June. I wasn’t sure what this was going to turn out to be, but I’m pretty pumped about it.

Before you go, make sure you are following along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin’ and/or subscribe for email notifications so you never miss a post.

I wish for you to have a wonderful, safe and peaceful weekend.

1. June 5, 2020 / 9:47 am

I always enjoy these weekly favourites that you post:) And I love seeing them on Insta too! xx

2. June 5, 2020 / 7:40 am

I’m glad you are keeping comfy in your new shorts–they sure are popular, many sizes are sold out! The succulent garden is so pretty! I recently pulled out a leather and pearl bracelet that I’ve had for years, it feels new again. Have a great weekend!

• June 5, 2020 / 5:11 pm

Thanks Kim! I noticed that too. I was thinking I might order another pair. I should check the outlet. Have a great weekend! XOXO

3. June 5, 2020 / 7:58 am

That s’more pie sounds and looks amazing! Your succulents are so pretty! Have a great weekend!

4. June 5, 2020 / 8:10 am

The s’more pie looks like something my whole family would love. I need to look for that TJ’s seasoning, if the line to get in my Trader Joe’s ever goes down. Have a good weekend. Hoping for a calm and peaceful week in the news!

• June 5, 2020 / 5:07 pm

Oh Tanya! I think they would gobble them up! YES, here’s to a peaceful weekend. My poor brain and nerves are wrecked. XOXO

5. June 5, 2020 / 12:41 pm

I wore shorts yesterday and was just thinking of writing a post about how I NEVER used to wear them but am realy trying to embrace them more and more. While I do think they’re comfier than capri pants I don’t love my legs but I did enjoy wearing thos shorts and I thought it probably had a lot to do with how well they fit.

• June 5, 2020 / 5:01 pm

That’s me too, Joanne. I’ve never like my legs, but I’m about to decide, I’m 52 and I’m going to just go for it. LOL!!! Have a great weekend! XOXO

6. June 5, 2020 / 12:58 pm

I’m so proud of you for wearing shorts! I’m hoping to try your s’more pie with the fam within the next few weeks. I think it’s perfect for summer!

• June 5, 2020 / 5:01 pm

Thanks friend!!! You helped to inspire me when I see how cute you look in yours. XOXO

7. June 5, 2020 / 4:26 pm

Yay for shorts. I’ve been wearing them lately too, and it’s nice to have the options!!
    XOOX

• June 5, 2020 / 5:01 pm

It really is, Jodie! I’m glad I decided to put on my big girl panties (or shorts) LOL

8. June 5, 2020 / 5:35 pm

so happy short hem lengths coming down! love the lemon yellow top with the shorts! so excited about the summer!
    xo Eva

9. June 5, 2020 / 7:09 pm

I love Loft for their shorts selection! I feel most comfortable in 4″ but everything seems to be shorter or longer! It’s nice they have several options! Those s’mores pies look so yummy! I will have to make them with my daughters!

• June 22, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Your girlies would love the smores pies. And if I had your legs, I’d def be wearing 4″?

10. June 6, 2020 / 3:40 am

I will have to check out Loft’s shorts. I tend to wear Bermuda length shorts but you have great looking legs to wear shorter shorts!

Have a wonderful weekend Lisa!

• June 22, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Oh Robin, you are too sweet. Yes, check Loft for shorts. They have quite a few varying lengths. XO

June 6, 2020 / 5:58 am

I do love my loft shorts – these look great on you! That s’mores dessert looks delish and so easy – girl you are bad for my diet with these quick and easy desserts! But how fun would that be for a cook out?! Also, loving that succulent garden!

• June 22, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Thanks friend. When you’re off your diet, make these. You will love them, and honestly, I don’t feel too guilty they’re so small. ?XOXO

June 7, 2020 / 4:12 pm

I need to try your smore recipe! YUMMY

• June 22, 2020 / 10:00 pm

Y’all would love it, Heather! So easy and yummy and the perfect little sweet treat! XOXO