Father’s Day Gifts

Hey friends! It’s that time of year again. Time to start thinking about Father’s Day Gifts. Do you think men are easy or hard to shop for? I’d say I’m 50/50. Sometimes, I can’t think of a darn thing, and then once in a blue moon, I’ll have a lightbulb moment. Those are the best! I rounded up some ideas and they are categorized if you like doing theme gifts.

Father's Day Gifts
Coast to Coast

BALLOONS – How cute is this set of mylar balloons? These might be just as much for the kids as the dads

GROOMER

COLOGNE – Who doesn’t like their man/dad to smell good? Chanel is a classic for both women and men.
BEARD GROOMING SET – Beards are all the rage…my son has one, and I bet there’s a good chance a man in your life might have one too.
BILLIE RAZOR – These razors are a fan fav with women, but men are starting to steal them and get their own. I have one and love it. I guess maybe I should get Kent to try it and get his stamp of approval for men.

WEEKENDER

TRAVEL BAGS – LARGE/SMALL – These are the perfect carry-on bags, or weekend get-a-way. The quality is supposed to be outstanding, and they apparently clean beautifully.
Can Coolers – Short/Tall – Katie got Kent the short one of these and he uses it everyday for his cans of sparkling water.
Flip Flops – Kent also wears flip flops all summer long on the weekends. He loves them, and now I’m thinking I should think about a leather pair like this.
Apple Watch Band – I love changing my watch bands, and I think any man would too. This is a great looking leather watch band.

GRILLER

Kamado Joe Grill – My brother has this grill and loves it. If your man is a griller and you want to get a lot of brownie points, this one is the way to go.?
Heavy Duty Grill Accessories – A griller is only as good as his tools. Am I right?
Cuisinart Grilling Prep Trays – These melamine trays nest together for easy storage. Use one for raw meat and then you know which one is ready for the cooked meat.

TECH GUY

Amazon Echo – We love our Echo, and have a Dot upstairs. Honestly I’d like another Dot for the laundry room. An Amazon Echo would be great for his office. Don’t you think?
Bose Speaker – And if you feel like going a little more high end, the Bose speaker is the way to go.
Bose Sunglasses – I should have called this section the Bose Guy. We’ve tried these sunglasses on in the Bose store and THEY. ARE. COOL. If you could get them in prescription, Kent and I would both have a pair. I’ve even asked the girl who does the ordering at our optical shop about them.
Bose Earbuds – Yes, more Bose. I gave Kent a pair of these as a gift, and I swear he tells me all the time how much he loves them. They’re great for when he’s running, but he’s using them now as he’s working from home too. He loves watching movies on his phone in bed, and wears them for that as well. They are seriously one of the best gifts I’ve ever given him.
Cell Phone Cleaner & Wireless Charger – Okay, this one right here is particularly timely, if you ask me. You put your cell phone in it at night and it sanitizes it with 2 UV-C bulbs, while it’s charging. You can even add a few drops of essential oils for a little aromatherapy. AND not only can you use it to clean phones, but it works for watches and earbuds too. If you ask me, this little thing is genius, and we could all use on in our homes. There’s also a 15% off coupon right now on this.

If you still want more ideas for Father’s Day gifts, check out this gift guide from Christmas or Valentine’s Day.

EASY BREEZY CLICKABLE SHOPPING

1. June 8, 2020 / 7:58 am

Great post! (And thanks for the reminder!) My husband is SO difficult to buy for! My dad is pretty easy though and he would love some of the things you’ve mentioned.
    ~Melisa xx

• June 10, 2020 / 5:05 pm

Isn’t it the truth. They don’t think they need anything. LOL

June 8, 2020 / 8:35 am

There it is and just in time for me as not only do I need to buy Father’s Day gifts, but I need to buy gifts for Mr. Nine’s 50th birthday on the 30th! As always, super find my love! xo

• June 10, 2020 / 5:05 pm

Mr. N will be very well celebrated, I’m quite sure of that. XO

3. June 8, 2020 / 10:35 am

These are great suggestions! My husband would love those grill accessories and prep trays!

June 8, 2020 / 11:43 am

Great ideas! Ben loves his BGE and his Bose speaker!

• June 10, 2020 / 4:50 pm

If Kent was more of a meat master, I’d want to get him one.

5. June 8, 2020 / 1:10 pm

These are all such great ideas! I know my hubby would love any one of them!

June 8, 2020 / 1:44 pm

I’ve been looking at those cell phone hand sanitizers and I think they are a great gift idea right now for the tech lover!

• June 10, 2020 / 4:50 pm

That’s what I was thinking. Get rid of those Covid germs. XO

7. June 8, 2020 / 3:21 pm

Great ideas! Yes, men are definitely hard to buy for. We have several of these items, and they’re big hits. Have a great week!

8. June 8, 2020 / 4:42 pm

I don’t know. They are just too hard to buy for. I’m thinking about telling him, he has me and what more could he want?
    Xoxo

9. June 8, 2020 / 9:02 pm

Liking the look of that Bose blue tooth speaker. Thinking that might just be the ticket for PC this year. Thanks for the inspo.

10. June 9, 2020 / 9:53 am

These are such great gift ideas! I always get my dad a bunch of smoked Salmon from Costco. He adores it and where he lives it is not available.

Peace!
    Cheryl

June 10, 2020 / 1:56 pm

Guys are so hard to shop for – you have thought of everything! Nice list!

12. June 19, 2020 / 6:14 pm

I don’t know what I’m going to do when it’s time to start buying my hubby Father’s Day gifts… he is the hardest person to shop for! Thank you for the great ideas! I need to save some for his birthday!

• June 22, 2020 / 9:07 pm

You’ll be able to get him fun things with handprints and whatnot on them. You’ll love it. XOXO