The Perfect Travel Outfit

Hi friends! Raise your hand if you need a vacation? A vacation from reality might be nice. HA! Do you have any vacation plans this summer? We have our beach vacation booked for August, and I am sure hoping things will be back to somewhat normal. This is the perfect travel outfit. How do I know that? Because I’ve worn it several times for long trips. It’s really more like traveling in your pajamas. The comfort is off the charts, and I am totally here for it.

This jumpsuit is one of those Amazon finds that’s a real gem. It made the rounds last year, and I can’t see why it wouldn’t again this year. It comes in 4 other colors, but I of course went with black. If flowy legs aren’t your thing, it’s also available with joggers on the bottom half. The material is nice and thick, and stretchy. But if you still need convincing, how about pockets?

Layering a jacket or sweater over this makes it perfect for a plane ride. I am always so cold on planes, and that makes for a miserable ride. I make sure I have layers on when I travel for that reason. You know how it is? You get on the plane and it’s hot, but it’s not long until the air is pumping and you’re cold. Nothing is more miserable that being cold for a few hours. This is extremely change for someone who’s thermally challenged, if you know what I mean.?

When traveling, I also try to wear comfortable shoes. Here’s a tip: when traveling if you have a pair of shoes that are heavy, wear them to help with the weight of your suitcase. I love these leopard espadrilles, but they are a little on the heavier side. They are also comfortable for walking in, which is also a plus for traveling. I wore these over the weekend when Kent and I went into the city, and ended up doing a little walking. My feet were fine.

Do you have a go to perfect travel outfit? If not, maybe this one is for you.

SHOP THIS LOOK

My favorite from last weeks link up was Shelbee. I love her mix of camo and snakeskin.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. May 27, 2020 / 5:55 am

I think I ordered the jumpsuit from Amazon last summer, but I had to return it because the material was just too thick for this peri-menopause Mama! AND for here in Louisiana. You like to wear sweatshirts alot in Cali, so I can see where it would be perfect for you! Happy Wednesday, Friend!

• May 27, 2020 / 5:27 pm

It is rather thick, but yes, it works for me out here…not today though, LOL. 100°

2. May 27, 2020 / 7:20 am

So cute, Lisa! My first thought was “where is she going?” hahaha! The more info that is coming in, the more it looks like the precautions were overly restrictive. Here’s to getting back to the “old normal” before long!

• May 27, 2020 / 5:27 pm

No where fast. LOL But I hope to go to Nashville in a month. YAY!!!

3. May 27, 2020 / 7:40 am

THIS is SO MY Look!!! I adore the whole style! Animal print comfy but chic sandals and that black culottes jumpsuit topped with a jean jacket- what more could I ask for! Perfect for traveling (which I;m only dreaming about…). Please come over on Friday to link up with my blog! Thanksxx

• May 27, 2020 / 5:27 pm

It sure is Lucy!!! This absolutely has your name all over it!!! I’ll try to remember Friday. XOXO

• May 27, 2020 / 5:20 pm

They sure are. They aren’t the most flattering on me either, but that doesn’t seem to stop me. LOL

May 27, 2020 / 8:56 am

It absolutely is the perfect travel outfit! I love this one so much because it’s so easy to get up and down! You look like a darling dynamite coast to coast traveler my friend! Hope that starts to happen soon! xo

• May 27, 2020 / 5:20 pm

YES! It really is, and I hope I get to go next month!!! XO

• May 27, 2020 / 5:20 pm

You’re so welcome Shelbee!!! Thanks for linking up with us!!! XO

May 27, 2020 / 11:36 am

This really is the cutest traveling outfit and I love those shoes with it! We are still not sure if we’ll be going to Myrtle beach in mid-July. I wish it wasn’t too far away to drive (its 14 hrs!) and the non-direct flights make me a bit nervous with the kids. I guess we’ll figure it out next month. In any case, I did book us a trip to this nice lodge/resort in rural Missouri, which will be fun for all of us!

• May 27, 2020 / 5:20 pm

I sure hope y’all get to go. You will have the best time. We have so many good memories there!!! XO

6. May 27, 2020 / 3:37 pm

Raising both hands over here!! I am dying for a vacation.

• May 27, 2020 / 5:20 pm

I know, right?! I just want to go back to our old lives??

7. May 27, 2020 / 6:33 pm

I have the jogger version of that jumpsuit and it’s the best thing since sliced bread! Loving those leopard wedges too!

8. May 27, 2020 / 8:00 pm

I’m always cold on the plane too….I always have a scarf and a jacket…haha.
    OXOX

• June 22, 2020 / 7:03 pm

Good idea, Jodie! Sometimes I even carry a pair of socks if I have on sandals and it’s a long flight. XO

May 28, 2020 / 3:45 am

I think that jumpsuit is just darling on you! We were definitely sharing our twin brains today, I feel like what we shared today was so similar! Great minds, great minds. Now if we could just remember what we were going to say next we’d bet set!!! Ha!

• June 22, 2020 / 7:03 pm

Don’t you love how I’m always so Johnny on the spot with my responses. LOL

10. May 28, 2020 / 5:10 am

What a cute jumpsuit! It’s perfect for staying comfy when you travel! Hopefully we’ll be able to travel again soon!

• June 22, 2020 / 7:03 pm

Thanks Jill!!! I’m traveling for the first time Wednesday. Fingers crossed all goes smoothly. XO

11. May 28, 2020 / 5:40 am

I defintiely need a vacation!!!! I’m always dressing in layers for the plane…seems I’m always either cold or hot. Can’t wait to get on that plane headed to you soon!!

12. May 28, 2020 / 6:29 am

I love your jumpsuit for travelling Lisa!
    So cute with your denim jacket!
    I always bring my denim jacket with me in the summer when I travel.
    I am not flying but we’re headed to Park City to spend a couple months there this summer.This outfit would work perfectly in Park City!

Hugs,
    Robin

• June 22, 2020 / 7:01 pm

Thanks Robin! Yes, it’s the perfect travel outfit. XOXO

13. May 29, 2020 / 3:04 am

Nothing beats travelling in comfort! I love the jumpsuit and its an easy one to remove when dashing to the ladies room! Love the denim jacket with it!