Friday Favorites Sale Style

Okay gang, I am seriously feeling like everyday is “Blursday”. HAHAHA!!! Anyone else starting to forget what it’s like to go to Target? Say it isn’t so. You can always know it’s Friday when you open your favorite blogs and see Friday Favorites. This week it’s Friday Favorites sale style, because there are a lot of good sales out there. Can I get a whoop, whoop!

Let’s start with one of our favorites, the Loft.

This dress is all kinds of pretty…it’s also all kinds of too big. I feel like I look like a grandma in her day robe. Hmmm….maybe I should keep it and adopt that fashion during this quarantine. LOL It’s fully lined and the fabric has a little bumpy texture to it. Super cute, just size down. I’m wearing a small for reference.

This one took me by surprise. It is so darling. The material is thick, but not too thick. It has our beloved pockets, and zips up the back.

Some of these things I ordered for Katie, and this dress and the last one are two of the them. This one is a linen material and the colors are beautiful. This is a small and I would definitely need to size down. It’s very roomy through the body, kind of like a swing dress, but with the cute little ruffled bottom.

If you saw my IG story yesterday you know I kept repeating, “this is cute, that is cute, cute, cute, cute”. I also said, “of course I think they’re cute, you only order things you think are cute”.

Well this is just the cutest pull on skirt with a tie around the waist. It has mini pleats and a ruffle pleated hem. The sweater is actually a crew neck that buttons all the way up, but I turned it in to make a v-neck, so it’s versatile. Cropped sweaters are coming back into the fashion stream, and Loft has always had cute ones. My favorite little black cardigan was from Loft. They are super soft and comfortable.

Katie and I both got these peplum tanks. (Gray) I love this style of top. Last year I got two very similar with short sleeves and wore them to death. Literally, they need to be replaced. LOL BTW…the second picture I accidentally took, but it’s the only one with the white shirt. HA! #keepinitrealhere

How cute is this little orange tee? I love the ruffles on the sleeves and at the waist, and of course the v-neck goes without saying.

MORE OF MY LOFT PICKS

NORDSTROM SALE, COAST TO COAST

Nordstrom is also having sales. They are changing up what’s on sale every few days, and the discounts are pretty good. Right now a lot of summer hats are 40% off, and Ray Bans are 30% off. If you’ve been wanting Ray Bans this is the perfect time to get them. Think Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Both of those are just around the corner.

SHOP HATS

SHOP RAY BANS

Brixton Hat, Coast to Coast

This hat is popular in the blogging world and is one of the hats currently on sale. It’s normally $55 and right now it’s only $33. I feel sure it will go back to full price in a few days. Last summer I did a post on finding the right hat. Read it here.

You know when you sit down to do a post, sometimes it takes on a life all its own. I didn’t intend for this to be a fashion post, but it sure turned out that way. There are a lot of great sales right now, and bringing them to you is what I do. ?And sales are really a favorite, so they are a perfect fit for Friday Favorites. Hope you have a great weekend…at home. Stay safe.

Before you go, make sure you are following along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin’ and/or subscribe for email notifications so you never miss a post.

1. April 17, 2020 / 6:19 am

This has to be the best Loft sale! Love all of your picks! That floral dress is darling on you! Have a wonderful weekend!

2. April 17, 2020 / 10:59 am

I am loving these looks! But it’s that hat that makes my heart sing- how perfect is it?!! So in right now (and when is this cutie hat not in?).

• April 20, 2020 / 9:05 am

Thanks Lucy! I’ve seen so many cute hats and I want them all.
      XO

April 17, 2020 / 12:52 pm

Such cute dresses!!!

• April 20, 2020 / 9:05 am

Thanks Heather! Loft always has great little dresses. XO

4. April 17, 2020 / 1:57 pm

You sure did find a lot of cute things! Haha ;)! I may have to grab a couple of those peplum tanks. Being white, after all, they can bye dyed!

• April 20, 2020 / 9:05 am

That’s a great idea!!! You’re so smart, and I know you and I share a love of peplums.
      XO

5. April 17, 2020 / 1:57 pm

Lots of cute options! (I use that word a lot too).

• April 20, 2020 / 9:05 am

LOL!!! Yes! We have to choose our vices. I definitely think shopping will make you feel better about yourself than eating. HAHA!

6. Kim Taylor
    April 17, 2020 / 6:26 pm

Gosh, I just hope all of these items you can wear somewhere this summer! LOL you may be only wearing them in your backyard! Ugh I am over COVID-19 like 2 weeks ago! Have a good weekend friend !!!

• April 20, 2020 / 9:05 am

I KNOW!!! I look in my closet and think, “I sure hope I get to wear that”. I’m really not keeping that much right now. I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. XO

7. April 18, 2020 / 12:11 am

Oh I love a good sale! That second dress is so cute! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

• April 20, 2020 / 8:53 am

Thanks Nancy!!! Loft is having one good sale after another. XO

April 18, 2020 / 10:57 am

I wanted that pink dress but it was sold out! Ugh! The sale is such a good one!

• April 20, 2020 / 8:52 am

I still have it if you want it. It’s too big for me, but since you’re bustier it might work on you. XO

9. April 18, 2020 / 4:24 pm

So many cute finds! You always find the cutest things, Blog Mom! 🙂 Hope you have a great weekend! xo

• April 20, 2020 / 8:52 am

Thanks sweet blog daughter. It (doesn’t) pay to be a professional shopper. LOL
      Happy Monday cutie!! XOXO

10. Doris Young
    April 20, 2020 / 9:12 am

Hi! Could you share what jean you are wearing (size too) in this post? Hunting for a good every day jean. I’ve been wearing sweats lately but the time will come when I need to put a pair of jeans on again. I notice you allow yourself some sweets off an on. Can you share a typical day of eating? How do you keep so trim and fit? Looking for inspiration!

• April 20, 2020 / 9:41 am

Well Doris, you just made my day. Thank you so much for your sweet words. The jeans I have on in this post are from KUT from the Kloth (and of course the exact pair is sold out) These are the same style and maker but with a hemmed bottom. https://rstyle.me/+KtjTM7NKHokB0-lLULFgsQ I usually wear a 6 or 6P in jeans, unless I get curvy from Loft and then sometimes I buy 4’s. Thanks for asking about my diet, etc…that would make for a great post. I do practice intermittent fasting most of the time (but that was how I typically ate before it became a thing). I do watch what I eat, but I also have a huge sweet tooth. I just try to balance it all and the older I get the harder that is. ??I exercise 5-7 days a week and that goes anywhere from walking outside, elliptical, and weights or workouts to target areas. I hope this helps. XOXO

11. April 20, 2020 / 6:25 pm

You got the cutest items from LOFT! I love that orange tee on you!

12. April 22, 2020 / 2:16 pm

When I shop with my sister, we just move around the Loft saying, “ooo, this is cute, ooo, this is cute!” I saw the third dress at the Loft when she and I were together in Kentucky taking care of our mom. Loved it but it was full price and I was poor. Seeing it on you reminds me of how cute it is. Going to take another look.

• April 27, 2020 / 8:15 pm

Hi Leslie! You’re lucky, the Loft where I shop is kinda small and never seems to have much. I find so much more online. XOXO