Easter Tiered Trays and Spring Decor

Happy Spring! This may go on record as the strangest spring ev-ah. Let me assure you friends, Easter is NOT cancelled. This could very well be the best Easter ever. Try to think of it as the Easter you get to spend with some of the people you love most, and being low key. The pressure is off to have a big elaborate meal and gathering. Sure, we can still have family favorites, but seriously, it will be a lot less stressful. At least that’s how I’m going to think about it. I love my Easter tiered trays and spring decor, so that’s what we’re going to talk about today.

Easter tiered tray
Easter tiered tray

Y’all know I have two tiered trays, and I’ve been using both of them ever since I bought them. It’s hard to say which is my favorite, but I think if I absolutely had to declare, it would be the wooden tray. There’s just something about it that I really love. Maybe it’s the warmth of the wood.

Easter tiered tray
Easter tiered tray
Easter tiered tray

Of course I also love my galvanized metal tray too. These trays are so much fun to decorate seasonally and for holidays, and once you get through your first year of collecting little things to go on them, then you can mix and match from your collection. I’ve finally gathered most of the things I use into one cabinet and now I can just grab my trays, sit there with everything pulled out and go to town designing and decorating. It’s a great creative outlet.

Easter tray

This year I have a new addition to my trays in the form of a round wooden lazy Susan. I actually stumbled onto this one at Costco of all places. As soon as I saw it, I grabbed it and put it in my cart. This was back in the fall, but if you know Costco [like I know Costco], you know they cycle items in and out, so just be on the look out if this interests you. Maybe it will show back up.

Easter Decor
Easter Decor
Easter Decor
Easter Decor
Easter Decor
Easter Decor

I also like to spread a little Easter cheer around the house. Kent gets quite the kick out of the number of bunnies we have. He and Katie kept going around counting them until they finally came up with the same number. That number is…drum roll please…49. They count every single bunny, from tiny to larger. Even if they are part of a group, they each counted individually.

SHOP EASTER TIERED TRAYS AND SPRING DECOR HERE

For more tiered tray inspo go here, here, and here.

Before you go, make sure you are following along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin’ and/or subscribe for email notifications so you never miss a post.

PIN ME

April 6, 2020 / 6:09 am

I love both of your trays!! So CUTE!

2. April 6, 2020 / 6:09 am

I agree, the pressure is off for Easter and we can just relax and enjoy the day with our families. I love how you decorated your tiered trays! Your spring decor is so cute!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

LOL, I know, right?! Such a game for Kent and Katie. HA!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

Ours was so low key and lovely. Hope yours was too. XO

3. April 7, 2020 / 3:37 am

Lots of cute decorations; your tiered trays are so pretty.

April 7, 2020 / 4:58 am

I think these are the prettiest trays I’ve seen this season! I agree with you, I think this will be my favorite Easter because it will be so low key and much smaller. I need to get my Easter decor out TODAY!

5. April 7, 2020 / 8:42 am

I’m enjoying your Easter decor. Of course, I have “nada” as we’re in the apartment (still) and whatever I have is in the storage unit. Are you putting red ribbons out on Easter? I saw the idea more than once on FB and think I may do it. At least on the balcony.

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

I remember our time in an apartment too during our move to MN. You’ll be back to normal and it will all be a memory one day. Hang in there. XOXO

April 7, 2020 / 2:15 pm

Yes! I agree… the pressure is off this Easter and the Spring is always one of our busiest seasons and it is weird to have such quiet weekends. But, I’m just trying to soak them up now before it is back to all the crazy business (eventually). I love your trays, you are a master at this! I love the cabbage, I never thought of adding that and it is so cute!

April 7, 2020 / 2:15 pm

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

Thanks Carrie! I’m the same, trying to soak it in. I feel sure we will all look back at some point and think that wasn’t so bad. HA! XO

8. April 7, 2020 / 7:01 pm

I love all of your Easter touches around the house! I had wanted to get more Easter decor this year, but well….maybe next year! We do an Easter tree with pussy willow branches and ornaments. I have that galvanized tray and like it, but I kind of wish I had gotten a wooden one because it’s hard to see the items since the sides are so high! You decorated both of yours so cute!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

Your Easter tree sounds beautiful. This Easter was definitely different. XOXO

April 8, 2020 / 4:27 am

Soooo bunny CUTE! The cabbage is so fun. You know I heart all this Spring goodness big time!! I’m totally fine with a no pressure Easter! xo

• April 19, 2020 / 10:41 am

You ended up going all out for Easter my friend. I’m sure your family was very happy about that. XO