Tie-Dye Top and Comfy Pants

Well a lot can happen in 2 days. We were notified Monday afternoon that the Bay Area was going into a mandatory shelter in place for the next 3 weeks. This is uncharted waters for all of us. Here’s the silver lining for me, Katie is at home. I would hate going through this if she was over half way across the country alone. I don’t feel like I have to worry about Benny, because he has Erin and they are together. So I’m just thankful that the situation is what it is. In other news, I’ve got some more XCVI clothing to share with you today. Check out this tie-dye top and comfy pants and use my code COAST2COAST20 for 20% off your order.

Katie and I went to the park to take these pictures last week before the rain set in, and it was so windy…hence the crazy hair. Okay y’all, I am totally loving these clothes from XCVI. These pants! These pants are all kinds of cute, and as cute as they are, they are even more comfortable. If my love for them isn’t enough to entice you, let me tell you that Katie loves them too.

They are made out of the softest, gauzy, 100% cotton material and have great details. They have pleats on the front, a raw trim on the pockets, and raw hem, wide leg. Everything about them screams, “I’m cute, wear me on vacation…or to the store…or anywhere you want to be complimented and feel comfy”.

We’ve already established that I’m completely on board with the tie-dye trend, so it shouldn’t come as any surprise I chose a tie-dye top. It’s 100% cotton and we all know how I feel about cotton clothing.?

The top has a visually interesting hem. It’s a little longer on the sides, and also slightly longer in the back. Of course the colors in the tie-dye are beautiful and lend themselves to be worn with a lot of other pieces. Tell me what you think about my tie-dye top and comfy pants. Are you tempted? If you want to see some more clothes from XCVI, check here, here, and here. Also, don’t forget to use my code COAST2COAST20 for 20% off your order.

We are so happy y’all are linking up with us weekly. My pick from lasts week linkup is Heather. She looks so cute in her green dress, and it was perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.

SHOP THIS OUTFIT

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. March 18, 2020 / 2:31 am

Lisa, I’m so glad Katie is there as well. And you look adorable. As for the wind, I can relate in today’s post. Anyway, I think I need those pants. They look so comfortable!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

Thanks Chrissy!!! I love seeing the way you’re styling all of your XCVI items. XO

March 18, 2020 / 5:08 am

Of course I’m crazy about those pants too girlfriend! I am so glad Katie is right there with you, you’ve even got a photographer now, LOL! Lots of hugs and love to you all!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

I hope you get a pair of these. You’d love them! XO

3. March 18, 2020 / 5:41 am

I love this breezy look! You look so cute! So glad your daughter is home with you! Stay safe!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

Thanks Jill!! I think we’re all loving the XCVI brand. XO

4. March 18, 2020 / 8:27 am

Its so pretty ! your top 🙂 I don;t own anything tie die

5. Maureen O
    March 18, 2020 / 2:37 pm

I am so happy tie dye is back! It’s such a unique print that I can’t help but to fall in love too. That said, I love your entire outfit. My parents live in the Bay Area too and they told me about the shelter on place being enforced on Monday. We won’t see them like we had originally planned for my son’s birthday this weekend but it’s okay, we shall FaceTime! Stay safe and happy Wednesday!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

• March 31, 2020 / 11:14 am

Me too. I love it…now if I can only control myself. LOL What part of the Bay Area are they in (if you don’t mind saying). I just don’t know how long it’s going to go on. Chin up!!! XO

6. March 18, 2020 / 12:58 pm

Those pants are really cute. I’m glad Katie is at home with you, I know those “momma” instincts!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

Thanks Shelbee. Their clothes are really great. XO

March 18, 2020 / 2:28 pm

You are quickly becoming the tie dye queen, don’t worry, I’ll stage an intervention if you go all Jerry Garcia on us! Ha!!
    Seriously this looks great on you and I do love that tie dye top!

8. March 18, 2020 / 7:43 pm

So cute! I am loving the tie dye from XCVI! And those pants are darling too!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

You got some of the cutest tie dye pieces from them. XO

9. March 19, 2020 / 6:30 pm

Super cute comfy pants! Take care my friend! Three weeks is a long time to on lockdown.

• March 31, 2020 / 11:20 am

Thanks Carrie. They really are and I love them. Now for warm weather. XO

10. jess
    April 10, 2020 / 8:28 am

Hi Lisa
    Love the tie dye pieces you have been sharing. This top is darling and those pants look like you could live in them! Good to hear your daughter is with you. We’ve been at home for about a month.
    thanks for linking!