PEACH is Athleisure at its Finest.

Welcome friends! How are you doing during this unprecedented time? We’re doing our part and staying in. I’m S U P E R excited to be working with PEACH as an ambassador. Peach is athleisure at its finest. So what makes Peach so special? I’m glad you asked.?”Peach designs and sells elevated, contemporary women’s apparel, versatile enough to transition between gym, work & play.” What does this really mean? It means you will really love these clothes.

P.S. Before we get into this too far, I am not a yoga girl. I’d like to be, but have yet to really embrace it, so when you see my “yoga poses”, cut me some slack. HA!

PEACH tie-dye leggings

I l ?ve leggings. I mean like really love them. If you’d asked me a few years ago, could I see myself wearing them daily for anything other than working out, you’d have gotten a big fat no way. Fast forward, and here we are. I now have lots of leggings that I love, and the latest pair is this ah-dorable blue tie-dye pair. Y’all know it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of tie-dye. #childoftheseventies

PEACH LEGGINGS

Not only do I love that they are tie-dye, I love that they are reversible. It’s like getting two for the price of one. They reverse to this gorgeous steely blue.

Peach is athleisure at its finest

I like a high waisted legging, that holds me in, and stays put. These check both of these boxes. They are a silky smooth material, and feel like a second skin.

PEACH tie-dye leggings

I received these leggings at the absolute perfect time. While we’re all staying home, these are exactly the kind of things I want to wear.

I just got this lightweight sweatshirt too. It is the perfect compliment to these leggings. It’s a nice light weight for spring and summer evenings. I love the sweatshirts that are styled like this from Aerie. They are my favorite because of the longer length and slits at the sides. The slits make it hang really well, especially if you are a little on the hippy side.

Were you familiar with PEACH clothing before today? If you try it, I think you’ll agree Peach is athleisure at its finest. Use my referral link here or any of the words in blue above to try it for yourself.

Today is Style Six and my pick from last weeks link up is Katherine in her peacock pretty blouse. Seriously, the colors in this blouse are so pretty and I love the way she styled it.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. Patty Richey
    March 25, 2020 / 4:09 am

Super cute leggings options! Perfect for our new world.

Stay well girl,
    Patty
    GoodBetterBestFood.blogspot.com

March 25, 2020 / 4:27 am

Fabulous leggings on Super CUTE you! You are a gem AND a peach! Love you!

3. March 25, 2020 / 5:42 am

I’m all about the tie dye lately and those leggings are so fun! I didn’t know they are reversible! Your yoga poses look great!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:26 am

YES! I love that. Business on one side, party on the other. LOL

4. March 25, 2020 / 6:07 am

Adorable leggings, Lisa! I just started doing some yoga for beginners since we have been quarantined and I am loving it. I can’t quite get the poses yet either but I am working on it. I have been living in leggings and sweatpants the past week and a half! I have a pair of reversible leggings, too, and they are so great because you get two for one!

Shelbee

• April 19, 2020 / 10:26 am

I need to do it and work on my flexibility. YAY for you trying it. XO

5. March 25, 2020 / 9:38 am

How cute your are! I really like the tie dye print of the leggings. I’ll cut you all the slack you want, as I haven’t embraced yoga, either–haha!

6. March 25, 2020 / 12:09 pm

Lisa, I have not heard of Peach and will check them out as your pieces are super cute! And perfect to wear for our “at-home” activities–like watching movies, etc. Haha! Take care.

xx Darlene

• April 19, 2020 / 10:26 am

Thanks Darlene. They have really cute and well made things. XO

March 25, 2020 / 12:57 pm

These tied dyed leggings are super, super cute and blue and white colors are my absolute fave this time of year. I’ve just started to do some of the Yoga videos that FASTer Way has and WOW, I really need to work on my flexibility!!!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:26 am

That’s why I need to do it. The older I get the less flexible I am. Good for you doing that. XO

8. March 25, 2020 / 4:35 pm

Those leggings are awesome! I love that they are reversible! The tie dye side is so much fun! I’m not a big yoga person either. I just like to have a good cardio session!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:21 am

Me too. I need to sweat to feel like I’ve worked out. HA! XO

9. March 25, 2020 / 8:22 pm

Your poses are great- what are you talking about? (I don’t do yoga either lol!) I had never heard of this line before- am completely obsessed with leggings too, and these are super cute. xx

10. March 26, 2020 / 1:43 am

Reversible pants – what a great idea. Love the print of those pants. They would inspire anyone to get off the sofa and do a work out!

March 26, 2020 / 4:01 am

How cute are those leggings?! You are rockin’ the tie dye my friend and I love your yoga poses! Namaste!

• April 19, 2020 / 10:21 am

Thanks girl! They are such a fun print and then if I feel more reserved I can wear solid. YAY! XO

• May 30, 2020 / 8:39 am

Oh my goodness…so sorry for the late response. Thank you!!! (this got caught in my “approve” folder)

12. March 28, 2020 / 3:44 pm

LOVE the tie-dye look! So cute! And how great that they are reversible!