Fashion You Can Live In

How do you like to dress when the days are warmer? Fussy fashion or easy breezy looks? Me? I go for easy breezy every single time. Well I have found fashion you can live in, for women with busy schedules, and made for us, real women. I shared XCVI with you for the first time in January and then again last month.

I’ve got several pieces to share with you this month, (and a code) starting with these pants and this linen top. I was so excited when I opened this package and tried these on. They are really, really good. Friends, there are two things you can know for sure about me. The first is that I am an open book. If you’ve spent any time watching my IG stories, you already know that. The other thing is that I will never share something with you that I don’t really love.

If this outfit doesn’t scream wear me everyday and be comfortable, I don’t know what does. I was hesitant when I ordered the pants because I was afraid they’d be too long. They are longer on me than the model, but #praisehands they totally work. I was giddy when I tried these on. Giddy I tell you. The comfort is off the charts. They are a pull on style and, wait for it…they have pockets.

The top is a linen front and cotton back, and it’s the same as the mustard version I shared with the black skirt. Goofy me, ordered a small. I sent the mustard back for an XS, and totally forgot and ordered this one in a small. So I’ll have to exchange it too. Is this not the cutest little shell? The ways to wear it are a plenty. It’s darling with these pants, but would be just as cute with denim shorts (or any shorts for that matter). You could also easily pair it with cropped pants are regular pants for work and if you want, layer a blazer over it. See, I told you this was fashion you can live in. Use code Coast2Coast20 for 20% off your entire purchase.

Of course a denim jacket is always a good idea. I love how easily this layers over these two pieces not only for warmth, but as a little added color. I also loved pairing my new snakeskin mules with it, but sandals will work great in the warmer months. P.S. I ordered the same mules in blush yesterday. These shoes are seriously comfortable, go with everything, easy to throw on and currently 40% off. Don’t forget to use Coast2Coast20 for 20% off your XCVI order too.

SHOP THIS POST

Now it’s time for our weekly Style Six link up.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. March 11, 2020 / 3:15 am

Love it Lisa and I’m so glad the pants worked out for you. The clothes are truly comfortable and the details are in plenty.

March 11, 2020 / 3:55 am

Well, we are certainly twinning today in our XCVI goodness! I am so happy you found some wide leg, cropped pants that look great on you! Woo hoo!!!! Looking easy breezy chic my sista!

March 11, 2020 / 4:21 am

Woohoo, XCVI Goddess!! Move over Cover Girl….Easy Breezy…Beautiful by Coast to Coast!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:21 am

Aw, thanks Shelbee. Hope y’all are staying well and safe. XO

4. March 11, 2020 / 7:10 am

I’m so hooked on wide-legged pants right now, I want all of them! This is a darling outfit and I love your snakeskin mules with them.

5. March 11, 2020 / 7:40 am

I love this easy style Lisa! Gorgeous! Looks perfect for summer too- the pantsd sound comfy and I love a great white top- I bought a few in linen last summer, and these 2 fabrics will keep you cool!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:21 am

Thanks Jess. These clothes would be darling on you! XO

6. March 11, 2020 / 8:07 am

Those pants are so cute on you! Love the breezy vibe!

• March 31, 2020 / 11:21 am

Thanks Jill. I’m so glad the length worked out. XO

7. March 11, 2020 / 12:31 pm

I definitely pick breezy looks when it’s warm.. but so far it’s not that warm here.

8. March 11, 2020 / 1:15 pm

This is such an easy breezy outfit! I just love those pants! They come in so many great colors too!

March 11, 2020 / 5:59 pm

XCVI has just the most comfortable and soft clothing. This outfit looks perfect for lounging at home, errand running, a stroll on the beach (if you’re lucky enough to be by one) and so much more. Those pants are so cute!

• March 31, 2020 / 1:33 pm

Isn’t that the truth. You’ve gotten some cute styles too. XO

10. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    March 12, 2020 / 10:39 am

So me I love them! Glad you shared you style today – thanks so much Hun. x Jacqui

11. March 14, 2020 / 4:37 pm

You look so cute! Love that fun pop with the snakeskin mules!

12. March 26, 2020 / 1:38 am

Isn’t it wonderful to find pants that work and fulfill all your dreams! I have been trying for weeks to find a good pair of cargo pants, not too baggy on the thighs. Still looking! Thanks for joining #WowOnWednesday, good to see you again!

• March 31, 2020 / 1:33 pm