XCVI Hoodie and White Jeans

Hi friends! I hope you had a great weekend…and a little less windy than ours was. It was CA-RAZY windy here, but hopefully today will be more normal. Remember last month when I shared this hoodie from XCVI? Well I’ve got at least two more ways to style it, (so far ?) and I’m going to share one of those today. Just look how cute this XCVI hoodie and white jeans are together. Use Coast2Coast20 for 20% off the entire XCVI website.

If I didn’t believe it before, I most definitely believe it now. White jeans are for year round wear. I think they’ve made that known this winter, and I’m here for it. They look great with every single color.

I can’t really express just how soft this hoodie is, so you’ll just have to trust me. I guess I should have mentioned last time that I am excited to be an XCVI ambassador and I’ll be bringing you new styles monthly. These are really clothing items you’ll wear again and again. Things that will easily become favorites and you’ll find yourself reaching for over and over.

I’m also seeing that snakeskin isn’t going anywhere. So if you don’t have white jeans and some snakeskin shoes, you might wanna’ change that.? I’m really thinking I might need to grab this pair of snakeskin mules.

Now that you’ve seen my XCVI hoodie with white jeans, can you guess how I’ll be styling it next. Stay tuned. Don’t forget to use the code Coast2Coast20 for 20% off the XCVI site.

SHOP THIS LOOK

February 10, 2020 / 5:06 am

Adore that hoodie, the color is so sweet…like you!! I just ordered the aqua one for February. Spring is a coming!! You look super cute girlfriend!! Happy new week! xo

2. February 10, 2020 / 3:45 am

I love the color of your hoodie! This is such a cute combo with the snakeskin!

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Thanks Jill! It’s fun to dress up a casual piece a tiny bit! XO

February 10, 2020 / 3:52 am

That hoodie looks so cozy and I love it with your white jeans. Your hair looks amazing too!!

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Thanks friend! I’m getting ready to chop it off again Friday and I can’t wait. XO

February 10, 2020 / 5:06 am

So cozy and I am so glad that white jeans are finally acceptable to wear year round!

5. February 10, 2020 / 5:11 am

That hoodie is super cute! I really like the wider neckline of it! XCVI does have super cute and comfortable items!

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

They sure do! The hoodie is the perfect weight for spring and summer nights. XO

6. February 10, 2020 / 9:30 am

That’s a very cute hoodie. Congrats on being an ambassador, it seems like XCVI has a lot of nice things. I wanted to wear my white jeans this weekend, but it was rainy and dreary and I didn’t want to bump up against the car and make a mess. 🙁

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Thanks Kim!!! XCVI really does have a lot of great items that are comfy and versatile. XO

7. February 10, 2020 / 4:21 pm

This is so perfect with the jeans and snakeskin!!
    I think I can copy this!!
    Xoxo

8. February 10, 2020 / 6:13 pm

Such a cute and comfy outfit! Of course, I’ve already said how much I love your 80’s hair in these pics!

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

LOL…I’m cutting it again on Friday and can’t wait. XO

9. February 11, 2020 / 2:15 pm

Super cute look and the shoes are perfect with it! They make the whole look pop!
    Peace!
    Cheryl

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Thanks Cheryl!!! Hope you’re having a great week!XO

10. February 12, 2020 / 9:50 am

Congrats Lisa on your Ambassadorship! I was checking out the website and they have some great lounge pants! Looks so comfortable . Your pink hoodie sounds very soft and I love wiht the white jeans and snakesin shoes.
    jess xx

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Oh thanks Jess!!! It’s fun. They have really nice items that are versatile and comfortable.
      XO

11. February 12, 2020 / 11:32 am

What a pretty blush color. Ordered a blush tulle skirt and it was shocking pink! Not blush at all, unless maybe I bleach it.
    I like the raw hem on your white pants. Makes them even more playful and fun. Have seen several posts this week with white pants. I need to get mine on!

• February 18, 2020 / 7:54 am

Thanks Leslie! Yep, time to drag out the white?
      XO

12. Maureen
    February 12, 2020 / 12:30 pm

Congratulations on becoming an ambassador! That is way cool and really awesome. Btw, this is my kind of style! I love living in hoodies especially pretty ones like yours. And yes, I definitely need to jump on the snakeskin print bandwagon pronto!

Maureen | http://www.littlemisscasual.com

• February 22, 2020 / 8:29 am

Hi Maureen! Thanks so much! Yes, comfort is the only way to go. We think alike. Have a great weekend. XO

13. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    February 18, 2020 / 12:07 am

This is perfect fr style and comfort! Love the shoes. Jacqui x Do stop by the #chicandstylish #linkup my friend. x