The Perfect Run Around Outfit

Happy Wednesday friends! I’m in one of my happy places, and tonight I get to have dinner with my kids. YAHOO!!! Nothing thrills a mama more than time with her (grown) babies. I’ve got the perfect run around outfit to share with you today, and it’s also our Style Six linkup. Thanks to each and everyone of you who are participating and helping us make this a success.

If I haven’t convinced you yet, I’m not sure what else to do. This hoodie is so good! I’ve shared it two other ways here and here. It’s absolutely the perfect weight as the temperatures start creeping up. (Use code Coast2Coast20 for 20% off your purchase). And this little necklace is the perfect piece for everyday wear and layering. It’s adjustable, and if I were Shaeffer (Told Me To), I’d be labeling it a must have.

I’ve been wearing this denim jacket for several years and it’s truly my fav. The fabric is light and stretchy, making it super easy to wear and comfortable. It’s from one of my favorite denim makers. It’s also available in other “washes” if you prefer a darker color or white. I could kick myself…a few years ago I bought it in white at Marshall’s before I was familiar with the brand and ended up returning it. What was I thinking? You know a piece of clothing is good when it continues to be carried and purchased year after after.

I’m wearing a pair of twill cargo pants I purchased last year at Old Navy. So far I haven’t seen any this year, but it’s still early. I think you could get the same feel from a pair of joggers like these. I chose my snakeskin loafers for a little oomph. From the looks of it, snakeskin is here to stay for a while and slithering its way up to leopard status. If you want an even more casual feel you could just as easily wear slip on sneakers. I am totally loving mine and wore them yesterday for travel.

See, I told you. The perfect run around outfit. You can be comfortable, but cute and stylish at the same time.

My pick from last weeks linkup is Duhamel from LaMoumous. She is absolutely stunning in this red dress and sharing a little insight into Valentine’s Day.

SHOP THIS POST

Before you go, make sure you are following along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin’ and/or subscribe for email notifications so you never miss a post.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

February 19, 2020 / 3:31 am

It IS the perfect run around outfit and so are you. go run around with the baves and have a ball. Loves you!! xo

2. February 19, 2020 / 4:07 am

This is such a cute run around outfit! Love your hoodie! Enjoy your dinner tonight!

February 19, 2020 / 4:21 am

Love the hoodie layered with the denim jacket and your hair looks FABULOUS! Have a blast with the babes, I know your heart is just so happy and that brings a smile to my face!

• February 22, 2020 / 8:45 am

Okay, all of the sudden I’m getting that comment a lot…maybe I need to carry a wind fan with me. LOL I chickened out and kept the length. #easilyinfluenced Happy weekend! XO

• February 22, 2020 / 8:45 am

You’re so sweet, Lucy! Thanks and happy weekend! XO

February 19, 2020 / 9:18 am

Loving that hoodie

5. February 19, 2020 / 11:23 am

I always love hoodies paired with denim jackets! Love this look on you!

• February 22, 2020 / 8:37 am

Thanks Vanessa! I’ve never paired them before, but I do love it!! XO

February 19, 2020 / 11:49 am

I think I saw this photo in IG today, but man oh man your hair looks SO, so cute! Love the curls and volume!!! I also love that pale pink hoodie! It seems hoodies are all the rage lately. Adorable how you styled it here and enjoy time with your kiddos!!

• February 22, 2020 / 8:37 am

Thanks Carrie! I went to get it cut yesterday with the plan of taking it short again, but all of the sudden I’m getting all of these comments on how much people like it, so I just had it cleaned up. XOXO

• February 22, 2020 / 8:37 am

Thanks girlie!!! Me too. It’s a new look for me, but I’m liking it. XO

• February 22, 2020 / 8:37 am

Rebecca Jo! You are so sweet friend! Happy weekend! XO

7. February 19, 2020 / 12:45 pm

This is fabulous! Easy spring outfit perfection!

8. February 19, 2020 / 2:10 pm

I really like those cargo pants and hope Old Navy comes out with some more.

9. February 19, 2020 / 3:50 pm

Such a fun look, Lisa! Love how you have styled the hoodie under your denim jacket. You are giving me ideas, girl! Hope you enjoy your time with the kiddos. 🙂

• February 22, 2020 / 8:37 am

YAY, I’m happy when I can share something “inspirational”? Happy weekend! XO

• February 22, 2020 / 8:33 am

Thanks Jessica. Now I just need spring to show up! XO

• February 22, 2020 / 8:33 am

Me too Jodie. It’s kind of a new thing for me, but I’m loving it. XO

10. Jenny
    February 19, 2020 / 4:34 pm

You are such a lovely lady! I love your blog! Would u do a post on skincare and makeup? Your skin always looks great.

• February 22, 2020 / 8:29 am

Hi Jenny! Well you just made my day! Thank you so much for the sweet words. I will absolutely do a post on skincare and makeup. I’ll try to get to it sooner rather than later. I am a Rodan + Fields consultant and use their skincare, but I’ll elaborate in a post. Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend! XO

11. February 20, 2020 / 8:28 am

I completely agree that this is the perfect run around outfit! I am wanting to add a pair of new joggers to my wardrobe for spring. There are so many casual but still school attire appropriate and can be dressed up a bit, like with those flats. Perfect pairing!

bosbodaciousblog.blogspot.ca