What I Loved This Week

Howdy friends and Happy Friday to you. For a 4 day week, this one seemed kinda long…which is weird, because I got a lot done. Go figure. Today I’ve got a few things to share, they are what I loved this week.

Pantene Volume Shampoo

I needed some new shampoo, so when we were in Target I picked up this Pantene Sheer Volume. If you have a hair product and want me to buy it, just slap the word VOLUME on it, and I’m all yours. My hair is thick and heavy and I’m always looking for ways to get some oomph into it. Call me crazy, but I’m pretty sure as soon as I squirted this in my hand and the smell wafted up, I smiled. #weirdiknow But seriously, it has such a pretty, light fragrance to it. It also lathered like a champ, and my hair was literally squeaky clean.

BUY SHAMPOO HERE

Earlier this month I switched over both of my Christmas themed tiered trays. One with a “love” them and the other with a more neutral black and white them (with a hint of love…tis’ the season). I “love” how they both turned out. Finding little knick-knacks to go on these year round is a lot of fun, and when you come across something you know will look cute, it’s oddly exciting. #itsthelittlethings

BUY TIERED TRAYS & KNICK KNACKS HERE

See other tiered trays here, here, and here.

What I Loved this week

A second trip to Target this week meant I came home with this darling mug. I’ve become somewhat of a mug-o-holic. I just can’t get enough, and I’ve passed the gene down to Katie. I love the cute sentiment on this one, but I also really love the shape. AND you would know they have others with different designs in this shape. #sorrykent

BUY MUGS HERE

what I loved this week
BUY GIANT INSULATED CUP HERE

Okay this one is old news, but I’ve never shared it. I just didn’t think about it until someone commented on it at bible study yesterday. I drink out of this big boy everyday and carry it all over the house…and to bible study. It’s 30 oz., but still fits in a car cup holder. (praise hands) I’m not a big fan of water, but I mix about 3/4 full of water, 1/2 a Meyer lemon, 1/4 Crystal Light Peach Mango Green Tea and a squirt of Stevia. LOVE IT! I try to fill it a couple times per day. #whateverittakes This is just as good as a YETI and it’s less than half the price. . #ipromise I’ll leave ice in it when I go to bed and it’s still frozen the next day.

But wait, there’s more of what I loved this week.

what I loved this week

I saved the BEST for last!!! If this isn’t about the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. Andrea had these done for us, and I think I speak for each of us when I say, it totally made our hearts sing. I mean seriously, this is one of my favortie things E V E R! I was trying to find a frame before sharing it, but haven’t found the “perfect” one yet. I feel like we look like a classy version of the Pink Ladies. #greaseistheword And thank you Ms. Artist lady for making our butts look so good!

Shoo-we! What I loved this week was a lot of fun stuff. It was a good week for Friday Favs. Don’t you think? Next week may be bone dry. We shall see.

Friday Favorites
ERIKA – NARCI – ANDREA

Before you go, make sure you are following along on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin’ and/or subscribe for email notifications so you never miss a post.

January 24, 2020 / 1:49 am

I used to use that shampoo- need to go back and give my hair a break from what I am currently using. Tiered tray goodness here, I need to get mine decorated this weekend! That mug is just adorable! Love ya girl!

January 24, 2020 / 3:17 am

Your “LOVELY” trays looks fabulous! I cannot wait to share mine but I have so many blog spots filled, it will be a wee bit, lol. I am so crazy about mugs too, I bought a Rae Dunn on Mercari for $20 because it said “Me & You”.. our wedding song.. only to see it yesterday at TJ’s for $5.99, dang! YES, great Grease analogy, I just love that movie and love YOU!!!! xo

• February 6, 2020 / 9:35 pm

Shoot, I hate it when I find it or a better deal later. XO

3. January 24, 2020 / 5:21 am

Your trays look beautiful! Love your Valentine mug too- have a great weekend Lisa!

4. January 24, 2020 / 6:21 am

Can you believe I don’t have a tiered tray? I have tiered baskets i decorate but haven’t found a tray that I really like yet. Love how you decorated yours! Have a wonderful weekend!

5. Mireille
    January 24, 2020 / 6:21 am

I love your tiered trays! I haven’t done much with mine but did change up a few things to make it wintery. Been trying to shop my house but Target dollar spot is calling my name. I will try to restrain myself till spring lol.

January 24, 2020 / 6:46 am

That shampoo is my favorite too! Great stuff for a great price. Loving the way you decorated your tiered tray for Valentine’s Day!

7. January 24, 2020 / 6:46 am

I love your Valentine tray! I just switched my kitchen tray from Christmas back to my usual decor but you are making me want to run out and find some pink and hearts to add.

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Thanks Jess!!! Yes! Grab some hearts and throw them on it. XOXO

8. January 24, 2020 / 6:59 am

I love your tiered tray! I have so much fun decorating mine too.

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Thanks Amy. They are such a fun thing to play with and decorate. XO

9. January 24, 2020 / 8:56 am

I love, love, love your love-themed tiered tray–Ha! Mine is a “stuff” collector because we don’t have a lot of space in the apartment. I’m hoping I can do one justice when we are in a house, again. Why does buying shampoo/conditioner have to be such a Big Deal? I was thinking this a.m. that I’m almost out–don’t want to shop for more!

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

I’m sure you will have a blast doing your tray when you get settled. I hear ya’ on the shampoo. I stand there in the aisle looking and wondering what to get. XO

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Aw, thanks Melissa!!! I have a good time decking them out seasonally. XO

10. January 24, 2020 / 1:37 pm

I love the Peach Mango Green Tea and use just 1/2 packet of the single serving water bottles one in my 30 ounce Yeti more often than not. Just that tiny bit of flavor encourages me to drink a good 2 1/2- 3 Yeti’s a day. I love your tiered trays; they look so festive.

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Woohoo. Yes, I’m much more likely to drink it if it’s flavored. I think it’s so great kids today are growing up with water being their drink of choice. XO

11. January 24, 2020 / 4:56 pm

Girl, your butt always looks good, and that is absolutely darling!!!
    XOOX

12. January 24, 2020 / 6:52 pm

That print is just the cutest! Andrea has a knack for finding fun things! Love how your tiered trays turned out!

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Doesn’t she though. She’s a gift rockstar!!! XOXO

13. January 25, 2020 / 12:12 am

I also have very thick Hair but never thought of using volume shampoo! I light try it! Happy weekend! Hope to see you on my Fancy Friday linkup party!

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Oh yes. Anything to help with the weight. Hope your week is off to a great start! XO

January 25, 2020 / 7:54 am

I always love your tiered trays!

15. January 25, 2020 / 12:59 pm

Your tiered tray looks so good and I am loving that little red mug, so adorable! 🙂

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend 🙂

Away From Blue

• January 28, 2020 / 4:34 pm

Thanks Mica. Every time I do them, I worry they won’t turn out, but thankfully they’re pretty hard to mess up. LOL

16. January 25, 2020 / 2:02 pm

Saw that great art that Andrea had done for you gals on Laura’s blog. So precious!!! What a keepsake. Will check out the volume shampoo. My hair is so fine any more and flat as a pancake. When I was younger…much…I had a head full of coarse, thick hair. I wished it away. “I wish my hair wasn’t so full”.

17. January 25, 2020 / 4:43 pm

What a cute art piece! That is so sweet! Blog friends are the best! And how cute are your tiered trays? I love pink, purple, and hearts, so Valentine’s decor is perfect for me, but I totally didn’t get the decorating gene. Whoops! 🙂 Hope you’re having a great weekend! xoxo

• January 28, 2020 / 4:19 pm

Hi Jess!!! Isn’t that print just the sweetest?! Blog friends are the best…and blog daughters!!! XO