Red Moto Jacket from Liverpool

Hi friends! Well I feel like things are totally back to normal. Do you? This is our first Style Six linkup of 2020, and I’ve got the cutest red Moto jacket from Liverpool to share with you. Last summer I tried a black leather Moto jacket, but it was just a little too edgy for me. Well this red one is just so cute, and I love it.

You’ve probably noticed I rarely wear red. Why is that? I’m not really sure, because it’s a good color for my skin tone. When I had the opportunity to pick something from Liverpool, I was immediately drawn to this Moto jacket and I’m so glad I got it. Isn’t it so cute?

Liverpool Moto Jacket
JACKET C/O|| BABYDOLL TOP || SPANX LEGGINGS || BOOTIES || EARRINGS

This jacket is a stretchy cotton and it’s a dreamy weight. Not too heavy and stiff, but not too light and flimsy. I chose to pair it with my Spanx Faux Leather Leggings. Y’all these leggings are so good. When I first bought them, I was self conscious wearing them, but not this year. I absolutely love them. They can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down with sneakers and a cute sweatshirt. They’re that versatile. Here I paired them with my black booties for a slightly dressier look.

Liverpool Moto Jacket
JACKET C/O|| BABYDOLL TOP || SPANX LEGGINGS || BOOTS || EARRINGS || TOTE

I swapped out my booties for my neutral boots (that I LOVE) for a slightly more casual look. I also LOVE this baby doll top. It’s all the things, but most importantly it’s oh so soft. Soft like a babies flannel blanket, and long enough to wear with leggings or jeans.

I think this red Moto jacket from Liverpool would be a great work wear piece. It would be super cute paired with a pencil skirt, dress pants or black dress. I also think it would be adorable with a Valentine’s tee underneath. The possibilities really are endless. Red looks great with so many other colors like orange, hot pink or purple so give it a try.

Have you signed up to receive posts by email? Just scroll back up to the top and fill in the box on the left above my picture. I’d also love it if you’d follow me on InstagramFacebookPinterest and Twitter. Just click the little icons below or the links in blue above and thanks a million!

SHOP THIS LOOK

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

January 8, 2020 / 3:49 am

I LOVE your moto jacket!! I want one – it looks like the perfect weight for my warm climate. Love how you styled this – definitely suits you, conservative with a side of edge!

• January 10, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Well thank you very much. It’s a super cute jacket for sure. XO

January 8, 2020 / 4:25 am

LOVE this moto on you so much. you styled it perfectly. I have not heard of Liverpool before but they have some really cue things but of course, you look smashing in everything darling…trying to be British but I sound French as I am saying it, lol!

• January 10, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Thanks sweet friend! They have a lot of great pieces! XO

January 8, 2020 / 5:27 am

You look FABULOUS in this moto jacket. Love the red! That’s a jacket color I don’t have…hmmm!!! LOL. I also love seeing your two different shoe options with this look and how it changes the dressy vs. casual vibe of the outfit. Great post!

• January 10, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Thanks friend! This is a jacket that would be darling on you! XO

4. January 8, 2020 / 9:05 am

You look great in red and that is the cutest jacket! Both of these outfits are fabulous!

January 8, 2020 / 10:15 am

You look great in red!

January 8, 2020 / 12:37 pm

I saw this red jacket on your IG Stories and loved it!! Red is such a great color and it’ll be so perfect for the holidays next year, too! I love how you styled it and this is the second post in the row I’ve read where someone has had those faux leather leggings on! Lol!

• January 10, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Thanks Carrie! I love the jacket and the leggings!! XO

• January 10, 2020 / 2:29 pm

Thanks Melissa! It’s such a fun piece to add to my closet. Happy weekend! XO

7. January 8, 2020 / 4:43 pm

Red is definitely a great color on you Lisa…you should absolutely wear it more.

8. January 8, 2020 / 7:44 pm

I love red on you! That jacket is so cute! I rarely wear it too, but I should more often. It looks so nice with your coloring!

• January 10, 2020 / 2:24 pm

Thanks Laura! I’m sure red looks beautiful on you! XO

9. WhatWouldVWear
    December 27, 2020 / 8:01 pm

Could you be any more beautiful? Such a great look, cutie!! Red is YOUR color!
    Happy Thursday, babe!

xoxo, Vanessa

10. January 9, 2020 / 8:13 am

Red is so good on you! I added more red to my closet this year, a dress, long cardigan, as I love the richness and eye catching look. Love the moto style on you! I have hard so many good things about the Spanx – they look really good and I like how versatile they are.
    Happy New Year Lisa!
    jess xx

• January 10, 2020 / 2:24 pm

Thanks so much Jess! You would love the Spanx leggings. XOXO

11. January 12, 2020 / 12:44 pm

Love your red jacket! I shy away from red myself, but you look amazing! Love those tall boots too! Can you dress me?! 😀

• January 15, 2020 / 4:55 pm