The Aerie Sweater Every Girl Needs

T-7 days and counting friends. I know I probably don’t need to tell you that, but maybe I’m still trying to believe it myself. This whole Thanksgiving being only 3 days before December is ku-razy. I can’t like it. HA! What I can like is this sweater! Make that love. I love this sweater! The Aerie sweater every girl needs. Yes, that’s YOU. You need this sweater.

Aerie chenille sweater
SWEATER || PANTS || SNAKESKIN LOAFERS || NECKLACE || EARRINGS

There are several brands that bring a version of a sweater, sweatshirt, etc…back year after year, and I for one am happy about that. Last year I had this sweater and loved it so much, I grabbed this one.

Aerie Chenille Sweater
SWEATER || PANTS || SNAKESKIN LOAFERS || NECKLACE || EARRINGS

You won’t believe it, but this years version is even softer. I didn’t even think that was possible, but believe me, it is. It’s almost like wearing a chenille blanket. The ways to wear it are pretty much limitless. Here I paired it with the twill cargo pants from Old Navy. Another piece of clothing that is uber comfortable. I wore my black pair of these to bible study last week and I couldn’t have been any more comfortable. I basically felt like I had on a cozy pair of pajama pants, but looked presentable.

Aerie sweater
SWEATER || PANTS || SIMILAR LEOPARD LOAFERS ||MADEWELL TOTE|| EARRINGS

I changed out my black pants for jeans and my snakeskin for leopard and voila, another great combo. I could have gone one further and put on some leggings, but #tiredofchanging.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, but why did I wait for so long to order this tote? I am completely and unabashedly in love with it. The front pocket is perfect for my cell phone and car keys. The long strap is detachable, and now Madewell has a darling leopard strap that I’m planning to get. It’s real calf hair, not just printed and I love that. The textures are so fun vs. printed prints.

So I have a question for you…did I convince you this is the Aerie sweater every girl needs? Including YOU? Yesterday it was on sale for $30, and I’m hoping that will continue through at least today. I’ve also got the mustard color that I will share with you soon.

SHOP THIS POST

My favorite from last weeks linkup was Laura from I doDeclaire. Isn’t she adorable in her hat, fair isle sweater, skirt and boots? She really knows how to bring the western vibe.

WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping

~Please Link No More than 3 Posts

~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love

~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

November 20, 2019 / 3:03 am

You are Turkey Day ready my friend! I agree with you, the SOFTEST sweaters are from AE! I didn’t know what I was missing until I got mine this year but I am hooked now!

2. Mireille
    November 20, 2019 / 3:26 am

I am so looking forward to Thanksgiving too but that might just be because we are heading to the beach in 3 days, lol! It has been almost 6 months since our last vacation so it is time! I added several comfy sweaters to my closet this year and got rid of my too small too contricting ones.

• November 20, 2019 / 8:29 am

The beach sounds heavenly. Enjoy ever minute!!! XO

November 20, 2019 / 3:57 am

Gooble Gobble…you’re CUTE AS PIE!!! That is the PERFECT sweater!! Hope your day is perfect too!! xo

4. November 20, 2019 / 4:21 am

This is a really great sweater. I love sweaters that are loose at the bottom and this one looks so soft.
    x, Julie | ThisMainLineLife.com

• November 20, 2019 / 8:29 am

Me too Julie…I don’t need anything clinging to my bootay. LOL

November 20, 2019 / 5:07 am

Oh it looks so soft and comfy!

• November 20, 2019 / 8:29 am

You’d love it and so would Ella…she’s about that age where Aerie and AE become favorites. XO

6. November 20, 2019 / 5:30 am

Love the sweater, Lisa! So warm and cozy! Hope your day in Cali is GREAT!

7. November 20, 2019 / 7:24 am

I am not even an Aerie girl but I kind of need that sweater! I love the loose cozy cut and the cream color is so pretty. Those olive cargo pants are amazing, too! And I hear you on Thanksgiving…seriously, where did November go?

Shelbee

• November 20, 2019 / 8:23 am

I know Shelbee!! It’s crazy. Time is truly flying. If you try one of these sweaters, you just might become a convert. HA! Happy Wednesday! XO

8. November 20, 2019 / 7:24 am

The sweater really looks cute with your green pull on pants. I can see why you love it! I know on the cru-ra-zy! Moving threw things off, plus we don’t even have a dining table!

• November 20, 2019 / 8:23 am

Thanks Kim!!! Well, that gives you a good excuse to eat in front of the TV…LOL

9. November 20, 2019 / 8:47 am

Lisa, this sweater looks so pretty! I love the hem and style of it. I know, about Thanksgiving, I still need to hunt down recipes for side dishes! Love both looks but especially the olive pants.
    jess xx

• November 20, 2019 / 8:03 pm

Thanks Jess!!! This is definitely a contender for Thanksgiving. Have you ever made sweet potato casserole? I’ve got a recipe for it under the recipes tab. It’s yummy!! XOXO

10. November 20, 2019 / 2:18 pm

That is so pretty and I just love the hem. I feel ready for Thanksgiving but do feel a fluttery panic when I think how quickly Christmas will be here… that I am not ready for yet!

• November 20, 2019 / 8:03 pm

I put up most of my decorations today, so I can mark that off my list. Now I just need to get the tree done. XOXO

11. November 20, 2019 / 5:27 pm

Aerie sweaters are the best! That one is so pretty with the detail on the hem!

November 20, 2019 / 5:32 pm

I just LOVE this Aerie! The length is perfect and I like that neutral color. I know, November is pretty much nuts for us, because we have Autumn’s birthday and then my mom’s birthday, too… and she’s turning 70 this year, so an extra outing for us, which will include more PIE! 🙂

• November 20, 2019 / 8:03 pm

You’re going to need a roomy sweater for all that pie. LOL XOXO

13. November 20, 2019 / 6:57 pm

I am a sweater girl for sure. In fact, I hardly gave any away when we moved because you just never know (and it’s a good thing because I’m wearing them this week!!)

• November 20, 2019 / 8:03 pm

Good girl! As soon as you give them away, you’d want them. LOL

14. November 20, 2019 / 8:35 pm

It’s killing me not putting up my Christmas decorations yet! I’m hosting Thanksgiving and I’m trying to be good and have fall decor up, but my heart wants Christmas! Thank you so much for featuring me! Hope you are having a good week!

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

I bet you’re in the throws of Christmas decor now. I’ve got to put my tree up. Maybe Friday!
      XO

15. November 21, 2019 / 4:22 am

Gorgeous sweater my friend ! I’m looking forward to getting together with family and stuffing my face with turkey and pie !

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

It’s so soft…and roomy for all the food belly. HA!
      XO

16. November 23, 2019 / 4:12 pm

Look at you, cutie patootie! That sweater sounds like heaven. I am all about chenille this fall!

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

Aw, shucks. You’d love this my curly headed girl! XO

17. Mummabstylish Mummabstylish
    November 27, 2019 / 2:00 pm

Nice cosy jumper, love the shade too, it’s nice to wear off white in the cooler months. Jacqui x

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am