Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas

Hey y’all and Happy Turkey Eve. Is your menu planned? We’re going rogue this year and skipping the turkey all together (gasp) and having ham. The peanut gallery voted and that was the decision. I’ll be 100% honest. I am not mad about it. A ham is whale of a lot easier to fix than a turkey. We’ll still have all the same yummy sides, so that’s the only thing that will be different.Are you still trying to figure out what to wear for Thanksgiving? Here are so me casual Thanksgiving outfit ideas to use for inspiration. You’ve seen most of them, but sometimes it’s good to be reminded.

We are a very casual holiday attire family, so my outfits reflect that. They are all comfortable and leave room for pie.

Coast to Coast, Thanksgiving outfit
TWILL CARGO PANTS || PLAID TUNIC || SNAKESKIN LOAFERS || NECKLACE

I think the pictures of these Thanksgiving outfit ideas speak for themselves, and since I’m running around like a chicken turkey with it’s head cut off trying to get ready for Benny & Erin to get here today, I’ll skip all the words. I hope you’ll link up with us for our weekly Style Six Link up. We are thrilled with how many of you are linking up your fashion posts with us every week. Please keep it up.

My pick from last weeks link up….

Mummabstylish

Jacqui from Mummabstylish. Her yellow coat is so bright and cheery.

I hope you have the most wonderful Thanksgiving ever and I will have a Black Friday sales post up in the morning. Let your fingers do the walking.

WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping

~Please Link No More than 3 Posts

~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love

~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. November 27, 2019 / 6:11 am

Darling as ever and I love that green plaid shirt! We aren’t having turkey either…opting for ribs and pork loin with our dressing instead! Thankfully my brother will be cooking the meat!

2. November 27, 2019 / 3:34 am

Lots of cute outfit choices; I have no idea what I want to wear… We’re cooking up just a turkey breast this year instead of the whole bird since we don’t have many people coming and my son requested hot dogs since his favorite Thanksgiving memory is the year I cooked up hot dogs for all the kids. LOL. So glad I cook all day for him and his brother to eat… nothing I make!

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

No I can’t even remember what I wore. HA! That’s so cute about the hot dogs. I love memories like that!!! XO

November 27, 2019 / 4:16 am

Each one perfect as all get out. But you know I am partial to the Ponchos!! Happy Thanksgiving my cute as a button Turkey Lurkey!! xo

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

You’re the sweetest, but then I already knew that. XO

4. November 27, 2019 / 4:17 am

We keep it casual on Thanksgiving too and I love all of this outfit inspo! Those cargo pants are so cute on you! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

Aw, thanks Jill. They truly are like pj pants. XO

November 27, 2019 / 4:46 am

Oooh, both of those plaid shirts are so perfect for Thanksgiving! Loving the color combos on those. And yay for an easier Thanksgiving meal prep!

6. November 27, 2019 / 6:11 am

7. November 27, 2019 / 6:40 am

So which outfit will you end up wearing? So many cute choices!

8. November 27, 2019 / 7:15 am

You’ve got all the beautiful fall colors for the holiday!!!!

9. November 27, 2019 / 9:51 am

These are all such great outfit inspos! I love all the fall colors in there, and I love that they look comfortable AND chic!

November 27, 2019 / 10:26 am

Love all the Fall colors!

11. November 27, 2019 / 10:38 am

Great post Lisa! Wow! You girls really have a lot of ladies linking up, that’s wonderful! Have a great Thanksgiving!!

November 27, 2019 / 12:33 pm

Ham IS easier to prepare than a turkey… not that I do the turkey ever, my brother usually does or Brian has once. LOL. I am a master at preparing the sides and I almost love the sides (and desserts!) more than the main dish on Thanksgiving! LOL!

You are a MASTER at styling over plaids!!! Ahh, love, love, love all these outfits.

• December 4, 2019 / 10:24 am

Yep, I could totally do without the meat and just eat all the yummy sides.
      XO

13. November 27, 2019 / 4:59 pm

Rob was just saying we ought to have ham, but it’s not on sale at Thanksgiving. I told him he has to wait until Easter…LOL. Obviously you are much nicer!!
    XOOX

14. November 27, 2019 / 8:05 pm

I don’t really care what meat we have because my husband does it! That is his job! This year he decided to smoke a turkey and a small ham. I’ve never had ham at Thanksgiving so it will be a fun addition!

• December 4, 2019 / 10:19 am

That’s what I’m talkin about. BUT I’m a control freak…and my husband can’t cook anything. HA!
      XO

15. November 28, 2019 / 12:06 am

these are great outfits! i really like that one with the striped cardigan 🙂 these all look cute and cosy! 🙂

Hope that your week is going well 🙂 I had a Christmas night out with friends last night, it was a lot of fun!

Away From Blue

November 29, 2019 / 5:26 am

I’d wear any one of these for turkey day! Sadly it will be too hot here but I sure wish I could get cozy in a sweater and eat all the food! Happy Thanksgiving!!

17. November 29, 2019 / 5:00 pm

I’m not a turkey fan myself, but I don’t like ham either… Really, just give me a plate of stuffing, and I’m a happy camper! 😀 Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!