Swing Dress for the Win

Say hello to the cutest dress. It’s no secret I love a little black dress, but a little black dress that’s a ribbed swing dress with cute details? Well let’s just say, swing dress for the win.

I’ve had other little black swing dresses in the past, but they couldn’t hold a candle to this cutie. #sorryoldnavy Did you notice the little puffed shoulders? How about the long cuff? These kinds of details drew me right to this LBD.

If I’m being 100% honest, a swing dress might not be the most figure flattering dress on my body, but it sure as heck is the most comfortable, and you know how I feel about comfort. #comfortiskey I took a little dressier approach for this post by adding these leopard pumps. I basically look for any excuse to add them to an outfit.

You could just as easily pair it with a cute pair of flats, booties, or tights and boots. Wear it with a long vest or a fun fur vest. The possibilities are endless. So see, it’s definitely swing dress for the win here.

Kendra Scott, Coast to Coast
NECKLACE

Do you remember my necklace from this post? It’s the same one I’m wearing with this swing dress. It has the easiest adjustable sliding bead closure. I love the look of layers without the fuss and that it can basically be any length. I’ve worn it a little shorter than here and it’s at it’s longest above, making it the perfect piece for turtlenecks or any other neckline you’re looking to elongate.

SHOP THIS POST HERE

Today is also our Style Six linkup. The last few weeks I’ve forgotten to share my favorite linker upper from the previous week, but today I finally rememberd. #givemeatrophyplease

I loved Ashley from Le Stylo Rouge’s lace blouse, jeans and velvet sock booties. The combination of feminine with the distressed jeans has the perfect amount of edgy. Nice job Ashley!

Drop your fashion link below and join us to share your style.

WELCOME TO OUR WEEKLY
STYLE SIX FASHION LINK-UP

Our Party Rules Are Simple
~Please Only Link Posts related to Fashion, Beauty or Shopping

~Please Link No More than 3 Posts

~ Please visit other Linkers and Show them your love

~We’d LOVE it if you followed all our Blogs and Socials

Listed Clockwise from our GRAPHIC

Chrissy from Granola & Grace

Lisa from Coast to Coast

Andrea from Living in Cloud Nine

Shelly from The Queen In Between

Laura from The Horton Family

Kellyann from This Blonde’s Shopping Bag

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1. November 13, 2019 / 4:31 am

I love that dress! The ribbing combined with the long sleeves… do you know how long it took me to find a black dress with long sleeves?! We had a funeral to go to recently and it’s been pretty chilly up here so I knew I needed something warm and it took forever to find the perfect dress.

• November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

This sounds strange, but it would be a great funeral dress. Thanks friend!! XO

November 13, 2019 / 4:50 am

WINNER WINNER for swinging shizzle!! So adorable!! Have the best day super cute girlfriend!! xo

• November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

Thanks my precious friend! I need your pink wubby coat to go with it. XOXO

3. November 13, 2019 / 4:51 am

That is the cutest swing dress! Love the rib knit! I think the styling possibilities are endless!

I think you’re right, Jill. Now I just need to think of them. XOXO

November 13, 2019 / 4:53 am

I love that your swing dress is ribbed! Go Loft!!! I need that necklace like no one’s business, fingers crossed when Nolan’s birthday rolls around in January my KS store has it!!! Love ya friend!

• November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

I hope you can get it too!!! It’s so versatile…just like the dress. XOXO

I just gave 3 to my daughter in law out of my own closet. Thanks Shelbee. XO

5. November 13, 2019 / 5:33 am

Swing dresses are one of the most versatile pieces. I seriously wanted to wear my navy one for Dillon’s signing day today but HELLO winter weather.

• November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

Y’all really did get some. So crazy! I hope you had a wonderful day at his signing. What a special time. XOXO

6. November 13, 2019 / 6:58 am

I’m pretty sure me & swing dresses are in a serious relationship at this point. I own so many 🙂

LOL, you’re so funny Rebecca Jo! I’m sure you make each other very happy. XOXO

November 13, 2019 / 7:00 am

This dress looks fabulous on you! What a great, versatile piece. And the pairing with leopard pumps is perfection!

8. November 13, 2019 / 7:20 am

I DO remember that necklace. So versatile. Great classic piece. And so is that dress. Hope pointy toed leopard shoes never go out of style because they are so elegant.

Thanks Leslie! I hope pointy toe leopard shoes never go out either. XOXO

9. November 13, 2019 / 7:43 am

You found the perfect dress to get you through the holidays and well beyond. I think you look darling in the swing style.

Thanks so much Kim!!! This one will be a workhorse. XOXO

Thanks Mireille. Don’t give up, you’ll find the right one? XOXO

10. November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

Swing dresses are fabulous!! And adding the leopard heels was brilliant.
    XOOX

11. November 13, 2019 / 1:45 pm

Swing dresses are so comfortable to wear! I think what is key is to get them so they skim your body without being too large or too small. Looks like you hit the jackpot with yours!

Aw, thanks Laura! I do really love this one. XOXO

12. November 13, 2019 / 2:26 pm

Such a cute little black dress and it looks so cosy for autumn! I really like the leopard print flats with it too 🙂

Swing dresses are my favourite as they are so comfortable!

Thank you for the link up!

Hope that your week is going well 🙂 It’s very smokey here still but we are lucky and safe from the bushfires.

Away From Blue

• November 13, 2019 / 6:20 pm

So happy you joined us, Mica. I love comfy dresses like this too.
      XO

13. November 14, 2019 / 5:59 am

I love swing dresses! They’re actually my favorite dresses cause they are so comfy and cover my flaws. Yours looks fabulous!